Home

So, was it ever revealed WHICH legacy issues were fixed this year?

This is a discussion on So, was it ever revealed WHICH legacy issues were fixed this year? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-04-2017, 01:59 PM   #17
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: So, was it ever revealed WHICH legacy issues were fixed this year?

And Im hearing setting the qb to disciplined helps prevent the pass across the field @ the LOS.
Idk if it's true, haven't played 18 yet.
Maybe, it prevents that penalty, were the QB throws it past the LOS, idk

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-04-2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:45 PM   #18
Rookie

Sucram7777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
While they did fix many issues that make the game better they ignored the two elephants of qb's not running and the punting issue and gave the mice some cheese.

I used to be a huge advocate of this issue, until I seen Tyrod Taylor play against the Jets in my Franchise....

He did NOT hesitate to take off when he seen openings or felt pressure. In fact, he finished that game with 4 carries for 68yrds.

It was the most pleasing thing to see from AI QBs in a good while.

This was one of my biggest gripes, so to see AI Scramblers starting to use their weaponry is a welcome joy!
Old 09-04-2017, 09:00 PM   #19
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucram7777
I used to be a huge advocate of this issue, until I seen Tyrod Taylor play against the Jets in my Franchise....

He did NOT hesitate to take off when he seen openings or felt pressure. In fact, he finished that game with 4 carries for 68yrds.

It was the most pleasing thing to see from AI QBs in a good while.

This was one of my biggest gripes, so to see AI Scramblers starting to use their weaponry is a welcome joy!
I had the same thing happen earlier today in a game against the Panthers. Cam Newton destroyed my defense and I had no answer for him. I loved every minute of that beating. He finished with just under 100 yards rushing and 1 TD.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:04 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I had the same thing happen earlier today in a game against the Panthers. Cam Newton destroyed my defense and I had no answer for him. I loved every minute of that beating. He finished with just under 100 yards rushing and 1 TD.
Default Cam, with no trait edits?

I ask because he's a "Balanced" not "Scrambling" type in this game, unlike last year. From what I've seen he's been one of the "statues" unless I change his traits to match a mobile QB's.

And I've had Russell Wilson take off on me multiple times in a game, so it's definitely in there.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:10 PM   #21
All Star

Yeah I am wondering about that to. I just played Cam and he had zero rushes and that was with the edited traits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2017, 10:01 PM   #22
MVP

I am not seeing it. I have yet to see more than two non designed runs by a qb yet. Cam got me once for 18 yards. I have been seeing them move more to avoid preassure the last couple of days bUT I still don't have to worry about them running.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:42 PM   #23
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
I am not seeing it. I have yet to see more than two non designed runs by a qb yet. Cam got me once for 18 yards. I have been seeing them move more to avoid preassure the last couple of days bUT I still don't have to worry about them running.
Have you used coaching adjustments, yet?
Old 09-05-2017, 03:57 AM   #24
All Star

The funny thing about the whole legacy and about the code being like the same code for the last 15 years or so is that some of the stuff was ever a issue on ps2/xbox/gamecube and only started being a issue on ps3 and xbox 360 and now on ps4 and xboxone. QB taking sacks and not running, clock management were never a problem in till after ps2 days. I think the problem is that the coding is so old that trying to fix things ends up breaking or making parts of the game worse that they where never even trying to change at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »