Home

Old 09-05-2017, 03:10 PM   #1
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Sim Stats Question

Does QB CAR rating affect the number of times a QB will run in a simulated game? I was simulating a game with the Lions and Stafford ended with about 8 or 9 rushes. That would NEVER happen. I noticed that his CAR rating was 63 (which seems awfully high). The Lions main RB has a CAR of 75.

If I lowered the QB CAR to like 33, would they get a more realistic number of carriers in simulation? Has anyone tested this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2017, 03:59 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Sim Stats Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Does QB CAR rating affect the number of times a QB will run in a simulated game? I was simulating a game with the Lions and Stafford ended with about 8 or 9 rushes. That would NEVER happen. I noticed that his CAR rating was 63 (which seems awfully high). The Lions main RB has a CAR of 75.

If I lowered the QB CAR to like 33, would they get a more realistic number of carriers in simulation? Has anyone tested this?

Doubt it. CAR primarily affects how likely they are to fumble, as I understand it.

In other words CAR = how well you carry the ball, NOT how frequently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2017, 01:54 PM   #3
Banned

Playbook will determine how often your QB runs. The Carrying rating determines the # of times a player will fumble. I have spent thorough time with the sim engine and pb/schemes and things work out great as far as sim stats when you put in a little work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »