Home

Las Vegas Not Part of Relocation?

This is a discussion on Las Vegas Not Part of Relocation? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-06-2017, 01:44 AM   #9
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Las Vegas Not Part of Relocation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Vegas is not in offline CFM.
It will be, it just isn't right now.
Old 09-06-2017, 01:48 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
It will be, it just isn't right now.
Wonder if we will have to restart our offline franchise????
Gal 2:20
Old 09-06-2017, 09:00 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Wonder if we will have to restart our offline franchise????
I would guess you would have to

Disappointing because I'm 4 weeks into my fantasy draft franchise that I relocate the team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2017, 12:30 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman9214387
I would guess you would have to

Disappointing because I'm 4 weeks into my fantasy draft franchise that I relocate the team.

If we have to restart, that will be incredibly disappointing. I don't play as the Raiders, and ultimately I guess it's a "little" thing, but I can't see why it would be in Cloud Franchise but not offline. I can't imagine this is something difficult to program, I mean St. Louis is there. It makes no sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 09-06-2017, 12:45 PM   #13
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

Supposed to be in the update for offline. If its not fixed yet it will be. Hopefully the next one in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-06-2017, 01:56 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Supposed to be in the update for offline. If its not fixed yet it will be. Hopefully the next one in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app

It's not in the patch that dropped today. I'll be shelving Madden until next time, I guess. No use in continuing my franchise if I just have to restart anyway, and I won't play a cloud franchise because I'm done with having to replay every other game because the server disconnects in the 4th quarter.

I'm confused as to why an actual, real life relocation city was left out of offline, but St. Louis (which is not a real relocation city at this time) got included. Too bad they weren't reversed.

I'm turning 35 soon, I think I'm just too old for Madden anymore. I defend them every year, and I'm tired of doing so. For me, this was the straw that broke the camel's back lol I know it sounds dumb, but it is it for me. For some, it's a jersey with incorrect stripes. For others, it's an upside down field logo. For me, it's the inability to move a team I don't even play as because some programmer at EA forgot to turn it on for both cloud and offline. Lol what a world.

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 09-06-2017, 08:17 PM   #15
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
It's not in the patch that dropped today. I'll be shelving Madden until next time, I guess. No use in continuing my franchise if I just have to restart anyway, and I won't play a cloud franchise because I'm done with having to replay every other game because the server disconnects in the 4th quarter.

I'm confused as to why an actual, real life relocation city was left out of offline, but St. Louis (which is not a real relocation city at this time) got included. Too bad they weren't reversed.

I'm turning 35 soon, I think I'm just too old for Madden anymore. I defend them every year, and I'm tired of doing so. For me, this was the straw that broke the camel's back lol I know it sounds dumb, but it is it for me. For some, it's a jersey with incorrect stripes. For others, it's an upside down field logo. For me, it's the inability to move a team I don't even play as because some programmer at EA forgot to turn it on for both cloud and offline. Lol what a world.

the move is official for pete's sake, put it in the game......we should be able to do this. just take out LA and put in vegas.....smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2017, 08:35 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 9

The lack of attention to detail is embarrassing for EA. The Super Bowl is always played in Minnesota, regardless of the year, and you can't move to Las Vegas even though an NFL team is moving there next year. Everything is just so overlooked and poorly implemented. I can't believe they shipped the product like this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »