Home

Petition for EA developing Madden NFL 18 for PC

This is a discussion on Petition for EA developing Madden NFL 18 for PC within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-07-2017, 12:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Petition for EA developing Madden NFL 18 for PC

Last year I bought an ASUS Strix GTX 1070 for my PC and was blown away at its graphics. So I sold my Xbox One and never looked back. It also had too many glitchy issues numerous games. NBA 2k17 is amazing on PC but I really think EA should consider Madden as well since the Frostbite engine works very well on PC. So guys I would like to start this thread as the official petition for EA to bring Madden NFL back to PC. The PC market is better than ever! Just look at how many cards that can process in 1080p. Plus people's PC's have more graphics power than ever! Heck just simply port over the Xbox One version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2017, 04:28 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Petition for EA developing Madden NFL 18 for PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunupe1911
Last year I bought an ASUS Strix GTX 1070 for my PC and was blown away at its graphics. So I sold my Xbox One and never looked back. It also had too many glitchy issues numerous games. NBA 2k17 is amazing on PC but I really think EA should consider Madden as well since the Frostbite engine works very well on PC. So guys I would like to start this thread as the official petition for EA to bring Madden NFL back to PC. The PC market is better than ever! Just look at how many cards that can process in 1080p. Plus people's PC's have more graphics power than ever! Heck just simply port over the Xbox One version.
Sorry, man, it's just not gonna happen. Unless you can get a couple million people to sign it, it simply isn't worth EAs time and money.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2017, 05:27 AM   #3
MVP

Toupal's Arena

I'm all in board for Madden (or any football game for that matter) on PC.

However this company can't even get basic community requests in, let alone get the game on PC.

Until there is another NFL licensed game, we are going to continue to see mediocrity and underachieving from this game and company.

We as users need to hold them accountable, and quit rewarding EA by giving them our money just because the new Madden has a different number on the end of it.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:05 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
I'm all in board for Madden (or any football game for that matter) on PC.

However this company can't even get basic community requests in, let alone get the game on PC.

Until there is another NFL licensed game, we are going to continue to see mediocrity and underachieving from this game and company.

We as users need to hold them accountable, and quit rewarding EA by giving them our money just because the new Madden has a different number on the end of it.
Speak for yourself, I think Madden is a heck of a lot of fun and I will keep buying it until it's not.

And yes I'd love a PC Madden as well as I also just built a new PC with a Geforce 1080 GTX in it and that would be killer!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #5
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

As much as I would love madden on PC (the mods would be awesome!) it's more than likely never going to happen. They have a hard enough time getting this thing bug free for console. Add in PC and they just don't have the development time, forgetting the additional cost/profit ratio not being there. I would love to be wrong on this and would sign any petition for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2017, 11:13 AM   #6
Rookie

Well I guess the upside would be better customization of draft classes and rosters overall but...

Madden still gonna Madden

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »