Home

Connected Franchise feature unavailable at this time??

This is a discussion on Connected Franchise feature unavailable at this time?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-07-2017, 10:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Connected Franchise feature unavailable at this time??

Tried to get on and play some Connected Franchise games today and I get an error message that says the connected franchise feature is unavailable at this time and to try again later....

What the **** is this ****? I tried closing the app and reloading it up and it's still there. Anyone else getting this error right now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2017, 11:04 AM   #2
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Connected Franchise feature unavailable at this time??

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockl3y
Tried to get on and play some Connected Franchise games today and I get an error message that says the connected franchise feature is unavailable at this time and to try again later....

What the **** is this ****? I tried closing the app and reloading it up and it's still there. Anyone else getting this error right now?
That reminds me, if the servers are impacted by the storm, we wont be able to access our cloud franchises.

I don't think the storm is near Florida yet, so that's probably not your issue at the moment.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:12 AM   #3
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

I'm getting the same thing. Oh the joys of cloud cfm. Madden 18 so far is going down in flames for me.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:21 AM   #4
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
I'm getting the same thing. Oh the joys of cloud cfm. Madden 18 so far is going down in flames for me.
I frequently get disconnected from EA Servers only, not xbox live, I figure its due to my buns internet provider. Regardless, Once the roster updates are live, I'm creating my long term Offline CFM.

The worst is having a couple hours of free time, and you can't access your CFM haha
Old 09-07-2017, 11:24 AM   #5
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Online head to head is up and running! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2017, 11:29 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I frequently get disconnected from EA Servers only, not xbox live, I figure its due to my buns internet provider. Regardless, Once the roster updates are live, I'm creating my long term Offline CFM.

The worst is having a couple hours of free time, and you can't access your CFM haha

Exactly I don't have much gaming time it sucks when it's unavailable during those limited windows. Oh well I should just start an offline CFM anyways to prevent the issue in the future.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:35 AM   #7
Just started!

RaiderKn's Arena

I'm getting the same issue!

I only play Cloud CFM because that's the only way I can bring my team (Raiders) to Vegas. Offline mode doesn't have LV as a feature when relocating....for reasons I don't know -__-

Otherwise I wouldn't be on Cloud for these very reasons. Hopefully it's not out much longer. Either that or add another patch that includes Vegas in Offline relocations!!!
Old 09-07-2017, 11:43 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Funny how they encourage everyone to do Cloud franchises, even if they're not playing in one with friends. Then **** like this happens and no one can play their CFM. ****in' EA...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »