Home

PETITION TO EA: PLEASE LET US USE SUPER SIM WITH THE 2-CONTROLLER WORK-AROUND

This is a discussion on PETITION TO EA: PLEASE LET US USE SUPER SIM WITH THE 2-CONTROLLER WORK-AROUND within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2017, 10:29 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
PETITION TO EA: PLEASE LET US USE SUPER SIM WITH THE 2-CONTROLLER WORK-AROUND

For some reason, we are now locked-out of using super sim in CFM when we implement custom playbooks for cpu. I believe there are many that are upset they cannot sim the cpu defense, as this allows those of us with less time to still play the wonderful game of madden at our leisure.

If EA wants to please the Sim community, then they need to either change the default team playbooks for defense; let us put custom books in scheme section of coach profile; or let us do the work-around with Super Sim enabled. Also, why we cannot use one-controller and switch back and forth in CFM baffles me.

I am now on madden 17 cause of these issues and maybe others are as well. It is great they fixed INT's now not disappearing if we save a game-in-progress. The graphics on this game are great. So, Rex and crew. 2-things I ask for the good of the Madden Community:

*Stay safe and take care of urself during this time of storms. We do care about you and realize this is only a game.

*And since you stress how you love this game and want to put out a realistic and sim product - please, in ur next patch - address the playbook issue and locked super sim.

Thank You and God Bless

Last edited by Prilosec; 09-08-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »