Cfm draft classes when starting new franchise? - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Cfm draft classes when starting new franchise?

This is a discussion on Cfm draft classes when starting new franchise? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 09-10-2017, 02:23 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Cfm draft classes when starting new franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
Sounds mode-breaking if this is true. I play offline CFM, so I can 'generate' my own classes by reloading preseason wk4->wk1 advance, to make sure they don't come out too wacky. But online every advance is final, and if it's loading the same class that would make me wary of starting season 2, in fears it would be the same class and completely kill the franchise.

Did you try simming to season 2 and see if it's the same class again?
It would also mean that online you could make a dummy CFM and "preview" every draft class ahead of your real draft, which was already a problem they had a few years ago so I can't believe they would step on that landmine again. Has anyone confirmed that two separate users have the same draft classes? I have to think if that were the case it'd have already been noticed.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:57 AM   #10
Pro

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
It would also mean that online you could make a dummy CFM and "preview" every draft class ahead of your real draft, which was already a problem they had a few years ago so I can't believe they would step on that landmine again. Has anyone confirmed that two separate users have the same draft classes? I have to think if that were the case it'd have already been noticed.
Yep, I remember in Madden 25 we had Draft Guides because EA only put in about 30 actual draft classes that were set classes and not actually "randomly generated," so you'd look at the name of the top QB or projected #1 pick and instantly know what every rating was for every prospect, because someone already had that draft class and posted it.

http://i.imgur.com/VCklOeM.png
Old 09-10-2017, 06:30 AM   #11
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne
All we can do now is edit the rookies right after they've been drafted. It's a weird work around

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Trust me, that feature alone is why I bought Madden 17. I skipped Madden 18 because they didn't touch Franchise mode . Hopefully Madden 19 it right and as custom draft classes soiI have a reason to play again .

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2017, 01:05 PM   #12
Rookie

To verify if we're all getting the same draft class.... does everyone else have a MLB named Taiwan Fair? That name stood out to me.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:23 PM   #13
Rookie

badluck22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack316
To verify if we're all getting the same draft class.... does everyone else have a MLB named Taiwan Fair? That name stood out to me.
Yea, I think its the draft class that was randomly generated when whoever is doing the live updates for CFM updated the rosters/injuries etc.

Hopefully just an oversight and not something that they cant fix

If it is something they cant fix then the only work around they could do is if theres a new draft class every week the live updates for cfm are put up. but as others have said, it would ruin online CFM because people could just do a test run with dummy cfms and scout everyone
Old 09-10-2017, 05:10 PM   #14
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

Same condition occurred in one of my favorite games: Head Coach '09. Each new career started with the same first year draft class, then it got randomized from there.

I'm not too worried, since we can edit after the draft, for those who want to recondition the results. Time consuming though.

Is this just an online CFM issue?
Old 09-10-2017, 05:51 PM   #15
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by badluck22
Yea, I think its the draft class that was randomly generated when whoever is doing the live updates for CFM updated the rosters/injuries etc.

Hopefully just an oversight and not something that they cant fix

If it is something they cant fix then the only work around they could do is if theres a new draft class every week the live updates for cfm are put up. but as others have said, it would ruin online CFM because people could just do a test run with dummy cfms and scout everyone
They can fix it....

Last year we could see and edit prospects before the draft. However they were "johnny on the spot" when it came to fixing that.

This is just an example of how careless they have become with franchise mode. They don't care about the mode, and they should be ashamed of what they put out this season.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:18 AM   #16
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
Same condition occurred in one of my favorite games: Head Coach '09. Each new career started with the same first year draft class, then it got randomized from there.

I'm not too worried, since we can edit after the draft, for those who want to recondition the results. Time consuming though.

Is this just an online CFM issue?
The comments in this thread are rife with conjecture and misunderstanding. This post, however, takes the cake. Each new career in HC09 does not start with the same draft class each time (there are 4 "paths," four starting points); and the draft classes of the 4 paths were not randomized after the first year draft (some names were randomized but not most).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »