Human QB Accuracy at 25 on SIM All-Pro - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Human QB Accuracy at 25 on SIM All-Pro

This is a discussion on Human QB Accuracy at 25 on SIM All-Pro within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 09-11-2017, 01:11 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Human QB Accuracy at 25 on SIM All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Has nothing to do with sliders, although some want to approach QB Acc through sliders.

It's 100% about the WR positional ratings.
1) SPC = "catch radius", which are high across the board, esp TE's
- above 70 and you get the last second speed boost

2) CIT = "contact catch radius", which are high across the board
- below 65 doesn't require def to have high hit power to jar ball loose

3) RTE = "separation" on cuts, which are high across the board
- this is a killer between TE vs LB matchup due to LB's low MCV giving way to upward 30pt Delta

** this drives a lot of high AI QB Acc stats also, because it creates the most open route for AI QB's to throw to

Most Hum QB Acc issues are discussed from mostly "Over Throws" and forget about balls dropped due to contact.
- if you must pick one rating to help you out, lower the CIT rating and you will see a huge drop in your Acc stats while staying within the realm of "Sim".
I'll take a look at that. Any recommendations and thanks for the info!!
Old 09-11-2017, 01:45 AM   #10
Just started!

Baller Osiris's Arena

OVR: 0

The ugly truth is that you can get realistic QB accuracy if you were to just lower the slider below your comfort level.

Most people just want to be able to complete any pass they want regardless of the quarterback they have. Lower the accuracy slider down to 4-9 and you'll start seeing the separation between elite and average QB's. The difference is subtle but it forces you to play to the strengths of your QB instead of just button pressing.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:10 AM   #11
Pro

pimpycraig's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller Osiris
The ugly truth is that you can get realistic QB accuracy if you were to just lower the slider below your comfort level.

Most people just want to be able to complete any pass they want regardless of the quarterback they have. Lower the accuracy slider down to 4-9 and you'll start seeing the separation between elite and average QB's. The difference is subtle but it forces you to play to the strengths of your QB instead of just button pressing.
I did the same thing, but even the elite qbs played bad.. I think it may have to be properly addressed by EA or a change in ratings

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2017, 08:28 AM   #12
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

OVR: 0

I was under the impression from prior madden titles that dropping QB ACC was tied to the types of plays/passes used by the CPU. For example, a lower ACC slider setup resulted in dump off pass attempts and they would never throw it downfield.
Old 09-13-2017, 04:57 AM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller Osiris

I agree. I put ACC to 5 for both myself and the CPU and definitely saw many more inaccurate passes while playing with Deshaun Watson. This might be how I move forward. I just need to see what the elite QBs look like

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »