Home

Human QB Accuracy at 25 on SIM All-Pro

This is a discussion on Human QB Accuracy at 25 on SIM All-Pro within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2017, 06:19 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Human QB Accuracy at 25 on SIM All-Pro

I'm still too accurate as a QB on All-Pro. Even with accuracy at 25, im just seeing too many accurate passes and just ruining the fun of the game for me. I see no differentiation between elite and average Qbs. I went 10-10 in the 1st quarter with Brian Hoyer. And that was just frustrating to watch.

Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2017, 07:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Human QB Accuracy at 25 on SIM All-Pro

I don't think there's a really good fix to this until EA gives a sim mode that's more than just in name.

I think the number one gameplay improvement has to be QB play followed by proper representation of pocket collapsing in pass blocking. Make use of the awareness rating and penalize QB accuracy with any throws that feet are not set and more impact from pressure. The worse the qb rating the more they are impacted.

I just watched some of the early games today and quarterbacks that were moved of there spot had such an impact on their accuracy.

If they are taking suggestions for Madden 18 sim gameplay updates this should be at the top of the list
Old 09-10-2017, 07:50 PM   #3
Pro

Re: Human QB Accuracy at 25 on SIM All-Pro on CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
I don't think there's a really good fix to this until EA gives a sim mode that's more than just in name.

I think the number one gameplay improvement has to be QB play followed by proper representation of pocket collapsing in pass blocking. Make use of the awareness rating and penalize QB accuracy with any throws that feet are not set and more impact from pressure. The worse the qb rating the more they are impacted.

I just watched some of the early games today and quarterbacks that were moved of there spot had such an impact on their accuracy.

If they are taking suggestions for Madden 18 sim gameplay updates this should be at the top of the list
I agree. I guess Ill just adjust down to 5 in my CFM to see if there is an effect
Old 09-10-2017, 08:40 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 1

Are you using the full passing controls? High/low, etc? I've noticed a pretty big difference while using them vs not using them (still too accurate, but less so).

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 09-10-2017, 10:00 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 19

Has nothing to do with sliders, although some want to approach QB Acc through sliders.

It's 100% about the WR positional ratings.
1) SPC = "catch radius", which are high across the board, esp TE's
- above 70 and you get the last second speed boost

2) CIT = "contact catch radius", which are high across the board
- below 65 doesn't require def to have high hit power to jar ball loose

3) RTE = "separation" on cuts, which are high across the board
- this is a killer between TE vs LB matchup due to LB's low MCV giving way to upward 30pt Delta

** this drives a lot of high AI QB Acc stats also, because it creates the most open route for AI QB's to throw to

Most Hum QB Acc issues are discussed from mostly "Over Throws" and forget about balls dropped due to contact.
- if you must pick one rating to help you out, lower the CIT rating and you will see a huge drop in your Acc stats while staying within the realm of "Sim".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2017, 01:12 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0
Where do you get your info. And no answer regarding DT strength/agility edits ?
Old 09-11-2017, 02:09 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prilosec
Where do you get your info. And no answer regarding DT strength/agility edits ?
Seen some things I wasn't suppose to be able to see and following Clint through the years as he's dropped a lot of inside info about ratings.

PM me on the other question and refresh me.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:10 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
Are you using the full passing controls? High/low, etc? I've noticed a pretty big difference while using them vs not using them (still too accurate, but less so).

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
No, only on High pass do I use the controls. My assumption is it shouldn't take me using the passing controls to have them be more inaccurate

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »