Home

Madden's future of CFM is alarming

This is a discussion on Madden's future of CFM is alarming within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2017, 10:57 AM   #297
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden's future of CFM is alarming

We can thank our lucky stars a deathly hurricane didn't come ravaging through Florida and interfere with power and people's lives.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:01 AM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
We can thank our lucky stars a deathly hurricane didn't come ravaging through Florida and interfere with power and people's lives.
??? We're not talking about the last week...were talking about several YEARS.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2017, 11:03 AM   #299
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee
Defending them by continuing to buy the game, and giving them PASSES year after year DOES greatly affect their decisions.

Really?

I feel how people get their entertainments dollar of anything is their own darn business, and nobody else's.

Just because someone purchases the game doesn't mean the game doesn't have issues and people don't support those issues.

Wow.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:04 AM   #300
Rookie

Quote:
Really?

I feel how people get their entertainments dollar of anything is their own darn business, and nobody else's.

Just because someone purchases the game doesn't mean the game doesn't have issues and people don't support those issues.

Wow.
We'll agree to disagree. I know the posters here with an agenda, so I'll keep it polite.

Old 09-21-2017, 11:05 AM   #301
MVP

Quote:
This.
I'm so tired of the old code excuse.
Wtf does that have to do with us??? EA is the one who created this problem...we don't have to accept this excuse.
If the problem the last, what, 13 years now, is the foundation of the game being a mess, THEN FIX IT.
put the time, money and people into starting a new game from scratch. God knows they've made more than enough money off us to be able to do just that.
I'm sorry, but I don't buy ANY of these excuses anymore. And those that continue to defend them are the reason it isn't ever fixed!

Madden, by their own doing, is starting with a shaky foundation. I explained why thats an issue going forward because of the way it compounds. People like to look at things in a vacuum rather than in reality. The reality is there are financial stakes that will keep them from ripping the whole thing up and starting over. Those same financial stakes are why they are still stuck in a yearly development cycle when they could benefit from a year off to fix foundational issues.

You can think that they "just need to fix it", but that isn't going to happen at a quick rate as long as they have to keep rolling out new features in a 9-10 month timeline. I am not making an excuse I am laying out the reality of the situation, as I said they put themselves in the situation however wishing things would just happen is willfully being ignorant of the business decisions related to it.

If everyone who claimed the game was broke and unplayable actually stopped buying it then a true rebuild could happen like what they did with Live. If they continue to think it's unplayable, yet still buy it, then their only real vote (Their money) when looking at it from an upper management standpoint is going against their true beliefs. Rex can go in and tell his bosses the game is unplayable, and then watch them pull out a spreadsheet that says they sold 8 million copies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 11:06 AM   #302
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
We'll agree to disagree. I know the posters here with an agenda, so I'll keep it polite.

Feeling is mutual, if you bring that crap up.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:06 AM   #303
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
What does this have to do with the "poor code base" excuse that Verts posted? Was there a hurricane when CCM was created? A continual, non stop hurricane over the past 5-6 years?
Old 09-21-2017, 11:12 AM   #304
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
What does this have to do with the "poor code base" excuse that Verts posted? Was there a hurricane when CCM was created? A continual, non stop hurricane over the past 5-6 years?
Yeah, your right, I was looking at in the wrong context.

Apologies all around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »