Home

Madden's future of CFM is alarming

This is a discussion on Madden's future of CFM is alarming within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-11-2017, 11:59 PM   #473
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden's future of CFM is alarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC

2. Ive gotten to season four in my Offline CFM. Five teams week 1 had no QB, no punters or kickers. Seven teams had 6 HB's. Team building is just non existent.
I'd say this poster is doing something wrong then. He must have done something to break the teams because I've never seen this and first time I've heard of this.

If teams were entering the regular season not having any QBs, kickers, or punters then people would be rightly up in arms
Old 10-12-2017, 05:22 AM   #474
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I'd say this poster is doing something wrong then. He must have done something to break the teams because I've never seen this and first time I've heard of this.

If teams were entering the regular season not having any QBs, kickers, or punters then people would be rightly up in arms
You did read that he's in season number 4, right?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017, 08:22 AM   #475
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee

And he probably didnt even look at CPU teams till he saw RyanMoody's youtube vids. Probably didnt even know it was a problem.

I know I didnt check until I saw Ryans videos, the guy is a truth speaker. And not just speaking about it, but showing evidence in many different instances.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2017, 08:40 AM   #476
Rookie

tubaSimulator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EADevsAreGreat1
And he probably didnt even look at CPU teams till he saw RyanMoody's youtube vids. Probably didnt even know it was a problem.

I know I didnt check until I saw Ryans videos, the guy is a truth speaker. And not just speaking about it, but showing evidence in many different instances.
Why do you assume he had to watch a youtube video to become aware of a problem that has been discussed, even here on OS, since at least 2009? Good you're honest about not being aware of this problem yourself but it doesn't make any sense to then automatically assume no one else has been aware of this either, especially since a quick google search could tell you otherwise.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:42 AM   #477
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaSimulator
Why do you assume he had to watch a youtube video to become aware of a problem that has been discussed, even here on OS, since at least 2009? Good you're honest about not being aware of this problem yourself but it doesn't make any sense to then automatically assume no one else has been aware of this either, especially since a quick google search could tell you otherwise.
I didnt assume, I just said "Probably".

Though I suppose I did assume, since I had no idea it was a problem. Mainly because you load up game 1 and play full game, and the CPU frantically signs a bunch of free agents right before the game.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:15 PM   #478
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee

I did, and I haven't seen or heard about this.

In my first CFM I reached season 3 and every team had 2 or 3 QBs, and one of each at kicker and punter.

I also ran some long sims to check things back around launch, and didn't notice teams not having QBs on their roster.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:26 PM   #479
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I did, and I haven't seen or heard about this.

In my first CFM I reached season 3 and every team had 2 or 3 QBs, and one of each at kicker and punter.

I also ran some long sims to check things back around launch, and didn't notice teams not having QBs on their roster.
I am i believe in 2030 and haven't seen this problem. I don't go through every teams roster in week 1 but i do go through every team roster in week 1 of preseason and edit rookie qb attributes and i have never seen a team with less than two qb's.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:39 PM   #480
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

personally i think people who use twitter , who may not know about it, should vote on this poll by Charter04 - and it this is " inappropriate" maybe it needs it own thread?

https://twitter.com/Charter04slider/...27911698796544

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »