Home

Madden's future of CFM is alarming

This is a discussion on Madden's future of CFM is alarming within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2017, 05:07 PM   #577
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Madden's future of CFM is alarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Sadly my only experience is modding my PC games otherwise I'd apply for sure. That would be like a dream of mine. Hell I'd take a significant paycut to get that job.
This position doesnt require extensive modding or any sort of advanced technical expertise.
Old 10-21-2017, 06:39 PM   #578
Rookie

OVR: 0

The new focus of EA and Madden and exactly why this franchise is going downhill.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/10/madd...-kaus-meltdown
Old 10-21-2017, 09:40 PM   #579
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Is that a new focus this year?

I thought Madden tourneys have been around for a few years, no?
Old 10-21-2017, 09:45 PM   #580
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Is that a new focus this year?

I thought Madden tourneys have been around for a few years, no?
I was referring to the player base. This guy and his ridiculous behavior, is the exact reason why CFM is no longer a concern.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:01 PM   #581
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Toro50
I was referring to the player base. This guy and his ridiculous behavior, is the exact reason why CFM is no longer a concern.
Looks like they are hiring people for CFM.

I would think that is a step in the right direction, one would hope, regardless of the MUT tourneys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2017, 03:10 PM   #582
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Looks like they are hiring people for CFM.

I would think that is a step in the right direction, one would hope, regardless of the MUT tourneys.
While I agree with hiring people for CFM is a step forward, the community (at least a handful of them) have a terrible habit of coming up with excuses for this dev team's short comings.

After following this forum for a few years, there is a recurring theme every year that plays out. Particularly, when it comes to discussion surrounding CFM. Statements such as "Their trying, Rex acknowledged this/or that, Their aware, It takes time"; or one of the many other substitutions for moving forward that seem to make there rounds with every edition that comes out.

Look, I enjoy, for the most part, reading through the forums here. But, its almost like a bad record stuck on repeat with this topic. I, as much as anyone, want CFM to move forward in a positive direction. However, I'm not in the habit of making excuses for a poor product, or a dev teams lack of interest.

We can visit this same conversation, on the same topic next year when 19 comes out. And, if for some reason the cycle has taken a change, then please, by all means, call me out.

Last edited by El_Toro50; 10-22-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old 10-22-2017, 03:41 PM   #583
MVP

Toupal's Arena

I thought some of you may enjoy this as much as I did in regards to offline CFM.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:14 PM   #584
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Toro50
While I agree with hiring people for CFM is a step forward, the community (at least a handful of them) have a terrible habit of coming up with excuses for this dev team's short comings.

After following this forum for a few years, there is a recurring theme every year that plays out. Particularly, when it comes to discussion surrounding CFM. Statements such as "Their trying, Rex acknowledged this/or that, Their aware, It takes time"; or one of the many other substitutions for moving forward that seem to make there rounds with every edition that comes out.

Look, I enjoy, for the most part, reading through the forums here. But, its almost like a bad record stuck on repeat with this topic. I, as much as anyone, want CFM to move forward in a positive direction. However, I'm not in the habit of making excuses for a poor product, or a dev teams lack of interest.

We can visit this same conversation, on the same topic next year when 19 comes out. And, if for some reason the cycle has taken a change, then please, by all means, call me out.
I didn't think pointing out the team is hiring for CFM was anywhere near trying to make an excuse or even indirectly/directly calling anyone out, especially when I would like to see improvements in CFM which has been lacking for several years.

Time will tell what improvements are coming for CFM, all I was trying to do was spread a bit of good news in a area of the game that hasn't had a bit of good news for quite awhile.

Sorry, I am not in the habit of calling anyone out, so, that won't happen.

Last edited by roadman; 10-22-2017 at 05:23 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »