Resurrecting M17 - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Resurrecting M17

This is a discussion on Resurrecting M17 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 09-12-2017, 04:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Resurrecting M17

Sticking with 17. I will wait and see what any patches fix and then consider whether to buy mid/late Oct, wait until a holiday sale, or just pass.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:46 PM   #10
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
And yet another Cowboy fan here jumping in to help. I stuck with M17 as well. I downloaded APATHY's rosters. If you have XBOX 1, he did a bang up job. I made some adjustments here and there, as I thought some of my players were actually rated a bit too high. Give em a shot and good luck.
Lol yes, thanks man. I'll look them up
Old 09-12-2017, 10:53 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 3

This 18 was going to be my first Madden on current gen but opinions were too mixed. I bought 17 cheap. I've edited the QB traits correctly, I think. I'll get some sliders and I'll bs content this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 11:13 PM   #12
Rookie

I am doing the same.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:19 PM   #13
Rookie

As a refresher course for those not yet hip to Madden 17, ootb .... What makes it so great. Also, is it the greatest Madden ever?
Old 09-12-2017, 11:27 PM   #14
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

Bought Madden 18, played through Longshot a few times, set up an offline franchise, played a few games, and got rid of it. Back playing 17, and for me, I like 17 a lot better.

One main difference between the two is that, to me, 18 feels a lot more sluggish. I feel like I get caught in animations and lose control of my player.

The graphics are better in 18, but for me and my setup, they honestly weren't that big of jump from 17. Not a big enough one for me to really care much.

Offline franchise in 18 is in really bad shape right now until they come out with the full patch.

I have over 260 games played in my M17 franchise, I like the way the game plays, I own it digitally... for me it's a no brainer. I'll stick with 17 until they make some big changes to Franchise Mode.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:46 AM   #15
Rookie

I just cant deal with the glitchy schedule for the second season. Is there a work around for that? Cus if so I'd be down with still playing 17.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:52 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite2sixman
I just cant deal with the glitchy schedule for the second season. Is there a work around for that? Cus if so I'd be down with still playing 17.
Yeah that surprised me to see how bad that 2nd season schedule looks. This is where I suspend reality and just imagine the league has gone to a Sunday through Thursday schedule....and our new sports drinks, training, recovery and nutritional regimen magically make players fit and ready to play Sunday after a Thursday game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »