Home

Watching the NFL; If "This" Would Have Happened in Madden Thread

This is a discussion on Watching the NFL; If "This" Would Have Happened in Madden Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-24-2017, 04:33 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Watching the NFL; If "This" Would Have Happened in Madden Thread

I sure would be pissed that after i gave leveon bell all that money he regressed to a below average running back so quickly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 09:10 AM   #26
Rookie

If the AI would have kicked a 61 yard FG with 1 second left in the game. After having what appeared to be two TDs called back after instant replay!!
Old 09-25-2017, 12:15 PM   #27
Pro

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

The Eagles v Giants game yesterday. Over the years the numbers of times I've read something like this.

"I was shutting them down for three quarters and then they score 24 points in the 4th and I suddenly can't stop anything. Comeback code in full force."

I've seen it both ways where people have complained even when they do like the Eagles did yesterday and held on. Jumping on the 61 yard field goal post from above. If they make it the kicking is too easy and if the CPU makes it it's rigged.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:18 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
The Eagles v Giants game yesterday. Over the years the numbers of times I've read something like this.

"I was shutting them down for three quarters and then they score 24 points in the 4th and I suddenly can't stop anything. Comeback code in full force."

I've seen it both ways where people have complained even when they do like the Eagles did yesterday and held on. Jumping on the 61 yard field goal post from above. If they make it the kicking is too easy and if the CPU makes it it's rigged.
A lot of things are about frequency. Fourth quarter comebacks happen but 75% of passing yards against you a season coming in the 4th quarter year after year is a different thing altogether.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:19 PM   #29
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

When you are winning a game 33-28, your defense has absolutely dominated in the second half and Tom Brady shreds your defense in 36 seconds to take the lead. AI is cheating again, Come on EA!!!
Old 09-25-2017, 10:10 PM   #30
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Playing against the jags in London and Flacco who didn't get hurt in the game finished with 28 yards passing...yeah 28... All madden is cheese lol

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2017, 08:20 AM   #31
Rookie

fripperiffic's Arena

OVR: 1

I love this thread. Seahawks D, after dominating Titans in the first half, are unable to make key stops in second half, and gives up HUGE running plays after playing lights out run D in the first half. Catch up AI anyone? Also, Wilson, who couldn't play out of a wet paper bag in the first, becomes Tom Brady in the 2nd half.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2017, 09:09 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
When you are winning a game 33-28, your defense has absolutely dominated in the second half and Tom Brady shreds your defense in 36 seconds to take the lead. AI is cheating again, Come on EA!!!
That should be expected. I never had a doubt the patriots were going to win that game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »