Home

Madden 19 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-26-2017, 03:14 PM   #9
MVP

JKSportsGamer1984's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Wishlist

Just clean up the collision detection & player physics. That's pretty much all I care about at this point. I no longer want to see players walking right through the QB's body instead of walking around him when breaking the huddle. Don't want to see players walking through other players bodies lying on the field when getting up from tackles and pile ups. Don't want to see arms & legs fusing through bodies, etc... This is the single biggest issue I have with the gameplay. It totally kills immersion & makes me not even want to play the game.

I've come to the realization the EA is going to do what they want when it comes to Madden. According to EA game changers, EA already has a multi year plan for what they want to do with Madden so no offense to anyone but the wishlists are pretty much pointless.

We all know that CFM is going to get upgraded so no reason to go into detail about that.

Player movement will get upgraded as well according to Game changers (when I don't know)

I just want a clean playing POLISHED game at the end of the day.
Old 09-26-2017, 04:28 PM   #10
Banned

Head coach 09

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-29-2017, 01:55 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 7

I want to be able to look back at previous Super Bowl winners and losers. Playoff teams and outcomes year to year. History of your league should be acccesable. MVP and other awards should be viewable too. They could even use the format they use for record holders in the stats section. I just want to be able to go back and look at my leagues history as it unfolds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2017, 06:53 AM   #12
Rookie

General Gameplay:

1. Formation subs for custom playbooks.

2. Separate the WR depth chart for WR1, WR2, and WR3. You can do it in CFM on the team overview screen, but not in the actual depth chart (roster management).

3. For the love of everything that is good in this world, PLEASE get back to the play call screen as soon as the whistle blows on the previous play! I know I can't be the only one who keeps accidentally calling plays because time is ticking away and I don't want to watch my coach kick the turf for the billionth time.

4. In most of the games I've played, the commentary can't keep up with the speed of the game. It needs more quick, short lines instead of those long-winded spiels that last for two to three plays.

5. Please make an effort for players' head size to match their body size, even for the generic players.

CFM:

1. Rebuilt & Relocation stadiums should have working jumbotrons. Also, could we PLEASE choose the type of playing surface? Not everyone wants a natural grass field in an indoor stadium. More stadium options would be nice.

2. The news/tweets in CFM are oblivious to league history. If a team has won three Super Bowls in a row, the tweets should not act like that team came out of nowhere when they're 4-0. Previous playoff and Super Bowl teams should be recognized.

3. More customization options for coaches. Allow custom coaches in Owner Mode.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:00 AM   #13
MVP

QB AI QB AI QB AI QB AI QB AI! Do not bother with anything else until you can make a qb play like the person they are representing.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:37 AM   #14
Rookie

1. upgrade in CFM 2. draft classes 3. teambuilder or teams design like nba 2k
4. expansion 5. full roster editing "full"
Old 10-01-2017, 07:44 AM   #15
Rookie

tubaSimulator's Arena

A ton, but I had a simple idea regarding the scouting screen while playing M17 yesterday which I think would be a small thing to change and could be really helpful. I don't know if this has been changed in M18 by the way so please let me know if they have.

Anyway, in the scouting screen you can sort the rookies in a number of different ways scouted, unscouted, watched etc on the left side and by position on the right side. When you sort by "Available" (left) and all positions (right) you can see every rookie available to scout and they are ranked (as far as I understand it) by when they're expected to be drafted. So whoever's ranked #1 is expected to go first overall (or at least top 5). So, if I have a top 5 draft pick for instance, a simple "1st round" doesn't help me but the ranking helps me determine whether I need to draft him in the top 5 or if there's a chance he might slip into the 2nd round.

So far so good. The issue I have with the scouting screens is that the player ranking isn't "locked to the player" and carried over to the other screens. So, if you only wanna look at the 4 QB's you've scouted so far, and sort by 'Scouted' and 'QB', those 4 QB's are now ranked as #1 through #4. That is not helpful. I can count to 4.

Even with larger position groups like WR's it's not helpful to have numbers from #1 and up since the only reason those numbers are there is to tell you which receiver is expected to be drafted before another receiver and I can already tell how they're ranked since, well, they're ranked...

So, if it's possible, I would like to see the players ranking carried over to other screens so that if I'm looking at, say, two 5th round running backs, I know exactly where in the 5th round they're expected to go rather than having one given a number 1 higher than the other to tell you that his HB is ranked one place higher among HB's which I can already see because he's. one. place. higher. on. the. list...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2017, 03:51 PM   #16
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

This probably won't be too popular on this board, but I would like a simplified option to play the game with non-gamer friends. Years ago I would play Tecmo Super Bowl on coach mode against my wife. It would be great to do that with 2018 graphics. Doesn't seem like it would be a ton of work...just need:
1. A true coach mode: Pick a play, CPU does the rest.
2. Simplified/dumbed down playbook.
3. Quicker pace: Animations only after big plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »