Old 11-30-2017, 11:42 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncereBlackout
This encourages spamming/stat padding to achieve development

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The way it's implemented in FIFA is on an increasing scale, so the first milestones are easy to get e.g "Play first game" then its 5 games, 10, 20, 50 etc, and it's like that for all skills. Though to be fair, in FIFA when you create a player career mode you generally start off quite low rated, usually low 60's to encourage development through smaller leagues rather than trying to jump straight into big teams.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:40 PM   #34
Pro

triplechin's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayerMode
The way it's implemented in FIFA is on an increasing scale, so the first milestones are easy to get e.g "Play first game" then its 5 games, 10, 20, 50 etc, and it's like that for all skills. Though to be fair, in FIFA when you create a player career mode you generally start off quite low rated, usually low 60's to encourage development through smaller leagues rather than trying to jump straight into big teams.
Maybe for Superstar Mode I can agree with this but definitely not Coach/Owner mode.

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html
Old 11-30-2017, 08:24 PM   #35
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Since this has also become the franchise wishlist:

1. Custom Draft Classes- With the ability to set sliders and randomize the classes ratings. So if I create QB John Smith with a rating of an 83, randomizing it could make him a 77 or 85 overall.

2. Assistant Coaches/ Coaching Pool- Real assistant coaches and a coaching pool where you can hire coaches all season long.

3. Stat/ Award Tracking- This is Madden 18, and it is even capable of remembering who won the Super Bowl the year prior. Every coach, player, and team should have their Super Bowls and Awards follow them forever.

4. CPU vs CPU- I shouldn't have to take control of an entire team in order to just play a game for a team I don't control.

5. More User Control- With the inability to get resignings, the draft, and free agency right, I would like to see Madden allow us to control what other teams do. That way I can prevent Drew Brees from signing with the Eagles, Rams, or whoever has a starting QB. Even prevent teams from drafting a QB year after year in the first round.

6. Living Worlds- Weather that affects the way players play, stadiums that shake your controller, teams rushing the field for game winning field goals, injured players on the sideline with slings and boots, rivalries that change in intensity over time based on big games and outcomes, players that let experiences affect their signing (like if a player on the Packers has a falling out would then sign with the Vikings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2017, 03:36 PM   #36
Rookie

Would like to say out of game formation substitution actually does exist this was rather a shock to me, but you canít do it with custom defenses or at least I donít know how to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2017, 04:47 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

So Iíve had a week of stay home vacation and have played over 2 seasons of games in my cfm. With each game the continuous problems bother me more and more so it created the question of what is the one thing this game needs for me to purchase next year?
Itís still gameplay. EA has to go all in on gameplay with the focus on physics,momentum,leverage and strength dictating on the field interactions. Most if not all of everyoneís suggestions should be in the game but most if not all those features are reliant on what happens on the field.
The biggest compliment 19 could get is it plays differently than past Maddens.
Old 12-02-2017, 01:21 PM   #38
All Star

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Make it easier to sub guys in. They have the formation sub menu on the playcall screen, but I'd like to change my depth chart from the playcall screen instead of pausing the game. That would make it so much easier for me to rotate my HBs and pass rushers the way I want. Also, if the formation subs aren't going to be fixed, give us the ability to do in game formation subs from the pause screen so we aren't racing against the defensive play clock
Old 12-02-2017, 08:34 PM   #39
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

I really think they should not release Madden next year, they should skip a year, so much needs to be fixed and added to the game less than a year development is not sufficient enough time. But with no competition their is no way it will happen.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-02-2017, 10:17 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
I really think they should not release Madden next year, they should skip a year, so much needs to be fixed and added to the game less than a year development is not sufficient enough time. But with no competition their is no way it will happen.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm 99% sure that their license with the NFL wouldn't allow that! Also, they NEED the money Madden makes to pay the high exclusive license fee they pay.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »