Home

Madden 19 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-12-2018, 11:00 AM   #49
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 19 Wishlist

QB accuracy needs reworked. There should be more poorly thrown balls, but not to the point where they lead to INTs or blatantly inaccurate throws. Basically more "safe" bad throws -- overthrown deep, out of bounds on outside routes, balls thrown just behind a receiver coming across the field (you see this a good but in real life). This would keep completion percentages more realistic without relying on PBUs or defenders jarring the ball loose. I guess what I'm basically getting at is to see that not every "accurate" throw needs to hit the receiver directly in the hands. I would love to see receivers having to adjust to balls, with their catch rating determining their success rate and ability to do so.

Also XP not being tied to stats anymore would help keep development in multi-season franchises from getting out of control. As someone who runs a 32 person CFM, this always leads to stat "cheesing", which can rapidly derail a league.

Production having more of a dominant influence on contract value/free agent asking prices. This is much more realistic, as an 81 OVR WR with 13 TDs on the year should not be asking for WR2 money, for example.

Get rid of the free agent offer point system. Other teams should not be able to compare what I have offered a free agent. If anything, have a system that is a bit more vague. Make it more of a negotiating/poker-like game, perhaps where a player bluffs and claims that he has a better offer elsewhere and you have to decide whether or not to up your offer.

Also pacifier mouthpieces would be a cool new visual/gear addition, as they're becoming very very popular again.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:12 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

1. i would love for players to have characteristics (like player has drug problem, or gambling issues.
2. in franchise mode how come players never get suspended it sure does happen a lot in the nfl.
3. just focus completely on CFM
Old 01-13-2018, 10:17 AM   #51
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaliBeastMode
1. i would love for players to have characteristics (like player has drug problem, or gambling issues.

2. in franchise mode how come players never get suspended it sure does happen a lot in the nfl.

3. just focus completely on CFM

EA will never allow 1 and 2 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2018, 10:21 AM   #52
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2

NFL won't allow that not EA

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Old 01-14-2018, 12:41 PM   #53
Rookie

chainsaw4099's Arena

OVR: 4

make all sliders work right and add cheerleaders on side line.make sure you can update franchise mode not causing other modes to not play like they want it.and also franchise mode not playing how lwe want it to play
Old 01-14-2018, 06:30 PM   #54
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Full coaching carousel with offense and defense coordinators that can have a positive/negative effect on the players.

Smarter AI roster management. This includes free agency, drafting, cuts, depth chart, and practice squad.

Cut ins like they did in NCAA football 14 of important game scores.

Ability to pick your team captains.

Ability to have your roof open during the game or at least have it be random when it will be open or closed.

Stat and Award tracking. I would like to know who was the MVP of the Super Bowl.

Weather needs to play more of a part in the game.

QB inaccuracy needs to be improved. Still not seeing a big enough difference when it comes to a guy rated in the 90's to a guy in the low 70's.

Get rid of the XP system its just not realistic.

Remove the Sky Punt option since the CPU seems to use that in stupid situations which results in a 10 yard punt when they were on their own 30 yard line.

Make kicking a FG harder.

More penalties called for example like Off and Def pass interference at least for those of us who play on Sim.

Last edited by Cowboy008; 01-14-2018 at 06:35 PM.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:57 PM   #55
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

My big thing is making it so we can adjust more things in the front office. We shouldn't only be able to Hire/Fire HC, Scout, and Trainers. We should have GM, Position Coaches, etc. And make the FA Pool for those full of real people. I doubt they will do that, but if they did, I could make a franchise where I, for example, fire Ben McAdoo and Ben Reese, Fire Marc Ross, Sign David Gettleman. Let the Assistant Coaches find work elsewhere and sign Pat Shurmur from the Vikings. Stuff like that. I shouldn't just be limited to 3 guys, and also be limited to generic dudes. Also add the draft combine. I loved doing that back in Madden 11 in think it was, as simple as it was. Also like to have a cutscene for the draft or something. Make it more engaging maybe. More in depth scouting reports (backstories, stats vs opp, etc) right now it's just ratings and all I do is sim the draft now adays as it is just so unenthusing. Also make it so we can use different camera views for Player Franchises. I hate the camera that they make you use. Really, all I want is for them to overhaul Franchise and make it more interesting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2018, 07:31 PM   #56
Rookie

Make the create a player have customizeable faces to make a person that looks like the one you are trying to make

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »