Home

Franchise mode issue in Madden going on for years

This is a discussion on Franchise mode issue in Madden going on for years within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2017, 01:43 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise mode issue in Madden going on for years

This has probably been one of my biggest gripes with cfm over the years, it doesn't feel like it accurately rates defensive players, especially cbs. I've had a cb that was horrible but made a bunch of tackles after the damage was done. He made the pro bowl while one of my other corners who played great all year barely giving up anything regress due to a "bad season". In 2010 I believe Darrell Revis had ZERO picks, by madden logic he would've regressed due to having a "bad season" while in the real world I think he was a first team all pro.
Old 09-30-2017, 01:56 PM   #18
Rookie

Yeah my outside linebackers can't make the pro bowl unless they have an unreal amount of sacks like 25+

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-30-2017, 09:14 PM   #19
Banned

I ran into the same issues. There are just too many problems in Madden 18 to enjoy the game.

I ran a Chiefs chise and Peters finished with 12 interceptions. Not on the league stats, not CB of the year, no probowl, nothing. So, that was kinda it for me. I moved on.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:03 AM   #20
Rookie

Crawdad7000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4show10
Makes ABSOLUTELY ZERO sense my friend.........just like historical season stats aren't kept.....If it's 2022 and I'm playing the Panthers in the super bowl, I'd love some historical data that states the Panthers have been to 2 super bowl previously(2003 and 2015) I'd love to know who led the NFL in rushing in the 2020 season if I'm in the 2021 season.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Operation Sports mobile app
I've had this complaint about console games since the '90's'. That's why I still play pc games like ootp baseball because I can run a franchise that has 300 years worth of stats. I think once a player retires in a console game he's deleted permanently from the game along with all stats. It's a shame they don't remedy this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »