Home

The One Tuning Change We Desperately Need

This is a discussion on The One Tuning Change We Desperately Need within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2017, 08:54 PM   #1
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3
The One Tuning Change We Desperately Need

I'm enjoying Madden 18 this year quite a lot. Ive bounced around difficulties but have settled with default All-Pro and have had mostly close games. Everything looks beautiful. It plays true to ratings for the most part. And I've had a lot of fun and some exciting games. Sure, the CPU needs to expand its playcall repertoire and the CPU QBs need to scramble a bit more.

But, the biggest tuning need is actually quite simple: the CPU Run Game on both offense and defense.

All-Pro CPU AI puts up a nice challenge on defense for the most part through the air. If you make a bad read you'll be punished. But on the ground, I can pretty much ensure myself 100 yards a game at will. The CPU run defense needs some beef to up the challenge.

On offense, the CPU AI can make some nice throws against your defense. But, their run game is largely non-existent. If the CPU could have an established run game and better blocking this game could be near perfect on All-Pro sim. I hope the game changers and other sim guys are listening because I think we're really close to a fantastically fun Madden with some small tweaks. Let me know what you think. And if someone has done this just by tweaking sliders, kudos to you.
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »