Home

CFM Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on CFM Spreadsheet within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2017, 08:29 PM   #17
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: CFM Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by philjcreed
No problem, if you play around with it you will see that as much as possible auto fills, so if it pops up telling you that a section is locked for editing, make sure you're not overwriting any formulas.

For different logos:

I used DeuceDouglas's sheet as the original idea.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

If you load that up, you will find a sheet called 'team templates' and you can copy your team logos from there. (Just copy the url section, and replace the one in my spreadsheet.)
Trying to change the schedule on the home page to show AFC South and changed the code to what is shown below but it selects AFC North....how can I get it to display the South teams instead.

=query(Standings!C1:BT805,"select AN,AO,AP,AQ,AR,AS,AT,AU,AV,AW,AX,AY where C contains '"& X1 &"' offset 4",1)
Old 10-07-2017, 09:57 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosa
Trying to change the schedule on the home page to show AFC South and changed the code to what is shown below but it selects AFC North....how can I get it to display the South teams instead.

=query(Standings!C1:BT805,"select AN,AO,AP,AQ,AR,AS,AT,AU,AV,AW,AX,AY where C contains '"& X1 &"' offset 4",1)
Go for:

=query(Standings!C1:BT805,"select AN,AO,AP,AQ,AR,AS,AU,AT,AV,AM,AW,AY,AX where C contains '"& X1 &"' limit 4",1)

So the offset 4 means it misses the first 4 it returns for that search. I.e. it would miss out the AFC teams for that year. So removing that returns both the AFC and the NFC teams (this is because that is the order I have them in the standings sheet). So we then need to add in the limit 4 bit so it just returns the first 4 results. i.e. it returns the AFC teams, but not the NFC teams.

If you're into spreadsheets the 'query' function is pretty cool. Google it, and there are some good guides out there.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:54 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

What is the best way to keep track of historical stats in offline franchise?... using a spreadsheet of course

Last edited by OrangeSky; 10-11-2017 at 01:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »