Home

Convert a CB

This is a discussion on Convert a CB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2017, 04:25 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Convert a CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
At least OVR rating wise, a lot of times CBs make better safeties than actual safeties. Especially since most of the time they are a bit faster.

I would say you would ideally want to do it with corners that have decent tackling/pursuit stats. Also corners that have higher zone ratings than man, of course high in everything is ideal but I would think those are the 3 most important stats (maybe hit power as well).
Came here to post this ^^^

For example, Brian Poole of the Atlanta Falcons is several points higher overall as a FS, instead of his current CB position.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:22 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Convert a CB

first thing if you use tdawgs exp sliders cb make exp faster the fs/ss. so logic would say dont change their position do it via depth chart.
in m17 a lot of rookie/udfa cbs have an over of 64-68 ie perfect for the ps. ones i like have tak > 65, mcv 75+, zcv close to 85 and in depth chart are zone s with 70-74 ovr. for me fs has to be zcv first as they are in zone in more plays than ss, whereas ss seems to be in the box only in zone in robber, cvr 2/4 etc.
i couldnt care about hit power or strip ball for safeties, first and foremost is tackling. i then build up awr/prc/pur and when feasible bsh for ss. then again i played 3-4 over ed with 7 linebackers and 4-4 with 6 linebackers last season in my cfm. i couldnt find any DTs or DEs than had or did what i wanted so i put my best 11 on the field via formation subs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »