Home

Optimum settings for QB to move?

This is a discussion on Optimum settings for QB to move? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2017, 11:21 AM   #57
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Optimum settings for QB to move?

There seem to be a lot of ideas in this thread. What is the combination that is actually working?
Old 10-19-2017, 11:53 AM   #58
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I have personally tried QB traits and scheme changes to try to resolve issue post patch. Some games it seems good, but others sack city returns. I have hardly touched Madden besides testing this again after last patch, still statue sacks appeared, no matter what adjustments I make. Madden continues to not be in my sports game rotation because of this. I have gotten FIFA, NHL, and NBA 2K all playing great and fun. Hopefully Madden will get another patch with this fix included. We all should not have to try fishing for all these solutions just to get QB AI to not take statue sacks. Its obvious to me they could fix it if they want to, as some QB's in game play just fine.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #59
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
I have personally tried QB traits and scheme changes to try to resolve issue post patch. Some games it seems good, but others sack city returns. I have hardly touched Madden besides testing this again after last patch, still statue sacks appeared, no matter what adjustments I make. Madden continues to not be in my sports game rotation because of this. I have gotten FIFA, NHL, and NBA 2K all playing great and fun. Hopefully Madden will get another patch with this fix included. We all should not have to try fishing for all these solutions just to get QB AI to not take statue sacks. Its obvious to me they could fix it if they want to, as some QB's in game play just fine.
I am just not sure it's fixable within a title update based on what Clint stated when this last title update.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:28 PM   #60
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I am just not sure it's fixable within a title update based on what Clint stated when this last title update.
Well that sucks, guess trade in why i can get something for it. I have EA access so can always download 17 or 16 for madden fix.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga
"Hunkerdown's Franchise TV"

Madden 18 - Still Waiting on patch to fix QB AI.
NBA 2K18 - Hawks Myleague
FIFA 18 - Orlando City
NHL 18 - New Jersey Devils
F1 2017 - Ferrari Career
Old 10-20-2017, 03:59 PM   #61
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm also noticing very inconsistent results.

I thought I had everything figured out until I sacked New Orleans 8 times.

OK...back to the drawing board.

Checked out TDawg's slider thread on the effects PENALTY SLIDERS have on gameplay...and tried setting OFFSIDES to 0.

Carolina (me) vs Pittsburgh (CPU).

While still doing the same QB tweaks/edits to Big Ben (Trigger happy, force passes balanced, throw ball away yes, 99 elusiveness, 99 bcv, mobile/scrambling) I also increased his speed and acceleration to 80+.

This was the most fun Madden game I've played yet. I sacked Big Ben only once on a safety blitz. And with offsides at 0, the pass rush felt.. different. Not quite as easy. Going to continue testing this and see what I find.

It's so frustrating because I get my hopes up after 2-3 games in a row...all for it to come crumbling down.

But that's what I'm currently going with. We'll see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2017, 04:10 PM   #62
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach

Checked out TDawg's slider thread on the effects PENALTY SLIDERS have on gameplay...and tried setting OFFSIDES to 0.

While still doing the same QB tweaks/edits to Big Ben (Trigger happy, force passes balanced, throw ball away yes, 99 elusiveness, 99 bcv, mobile/scrambling) I also increased his speed and acceleration to 80+.

This was the most fun Madden game I've played yet. I sacked Big Ben only once on a safety blitz. And with offsides at 0, the pass rush felt.. different. Not quite as easy. Going to continue testing this and see what I find.

It's so frustrating because I get my hopes up after 2-3 games in a row...all for it to come crumbling down.

Yep offside affects how hard the dline/blitz aggression. I believe this and false starts setting should be the same. So the Ol is on the same level.

Playing:
Old 10-20-2017, 07:43 PM   #63
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach

Do you still see offsides called ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-20-2017, 08:59 PM   #64
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

At least this is happening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »