Home

If you play on all madden, you have the answers you are looking for..

This is a discussion on If you play on all madden, you have the answers you are looking for.. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2017, 12:10 PM   #17
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: If you play on all madden, you have the answers you are looking for..

CFM simulation mode seems to be the biggest issue IMO.
Started our CFM on All Pro Simulation & thought the gameplay was way worse than how All Pro competitive modes play like in H2H or MUT.

Moved our CFM to All Madden simulation and a lot of the same issues still exist but seems to play slightly better than All Pro simulation.

Most of my gripes with the gameplay were not addressed in the newest update either so I'm not expecting the game to get much better than where we are at right now in mid-October.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:53 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyraymond23
You're not entirely wrong, this thread probably wasn't needed, but I have always played on All Madden to get an OP CPU to get more challenging games.

All Pro has always just been too easy for me, I'll win consistently by a score of 30+ ppg and it's just not fun.

All Madden is rigged at times, but it'll at least leave the end games much closer in points differential. The only thing that pisses me off is when somebody like Josh McCown will go 34/35 400 Yards 6 TDs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper417
CFM simulation mode seems to be the biggest issue IMO.
Started our CFM on All Pro Simulation & thought the gameplay was way worse than how All Pro competitive modes play like in H2H or MUT.

Moved our CFM to All Madden simulation and a lot of the same issues still exist but seems to play slightly better than All Pro simulation.

Most of my gripes with the gameplay were not addressed in the newest update either so I'm not expecting the game to get much better than where we are at right now in mid-October.

Yea that is reasonable, people just keep talking about how unrealistic AM is and don't seem to understand that all pro is the only way for ratings to truly matter...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-12-2017, 12:35 AM   #19
Rookie

I haven't played on AM this year, but any other years I would play, I would win.. without the cheese plays.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017, 08:14 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungThugga08
I haven't played on AM this year, but any other years I would play, I would win.. without the cheese plays.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Aha, so it is possible lol

Old 10-12-2017, 08:27 AM   #21
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by raypace1
Getting pretty old seeing posts here and twitter rage about all madden being broken or op.... Its all madden, devs have made it perfectly clear all the way back to Donny Moore that all pro is balanced and where the base game is created from... All madden is designed for the players that utilize all the player only features that the cpu doesn't use and that aren't even real football concepts or strategies and they NEED the cpu to be op to get any kind of challenge... So yes, if all madden is to much for you or you are being dominated then it is not for you, it does not mean its broken...

Iv'e never played on all madden even on the ps1 days. I always played all pro and when I had the ability to adjust sliders, that's how I made it work and tweaked to play how I like it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2017, 08:45 AM   #22
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

The real demand should be asking for a real good challege on all-pro but the scary part about that is Rex says every year before release all-pro is challeging but after a month u hear the complaints thats too easy lol

Last edited by simbayless; 10-12-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:52 AM   #23
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
The real demand should be asking for a real good challege on all-pro but the scary part about that is Rex is says every year before release all-pro is challeging but after a month u hear the complaints thats too easy lol
honestly, madden was meant to be played against a friend on the couch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »