Home

Stadium intros don't happen starting week 10?

This is a discussion on Stadium intros don't happen starting week 10? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2017, 05:10 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Stadium intros don't happen starting week 10?

I wasn't really paying attention to this in my first CFM but now that I am in my second I have realized that starting like week 10 I have not seen the "exterior stadium cut scenes" or the teams entrances pre game.

Even the announcers continue with the "just a moment ago the players coming out of the tunnels" meanwhile the screen is last years pre game sequence of players jumping up and down and doing drills stuff like that.

Yes I get that this is a pretty trivial detail but some of them looked really cool so it is somewhat of a shame not to get to see some of the stadiums that I haven't yet in CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2017, 08:55 AM   #2
Rookie

fripperiffic's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Stadium intros don't happen starting week 10?

Same here, even after 1.05, its still not working right.
Old 10-16-2017, 10:31 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

It is because of the longer pregame speech from the first guy. Where you see the Playoff Picture. then there is no time anymore for the complete intro I don`t know if that is a bug, I think it is meant to be like this. It is the normal Madden 17 intro then. Even in the playoffs you miss this completely....
Old 10-16-2017, 02:45 PM   #4
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by svensenk86
It is because of the longer pregame speech from the first guy. Where you see the Playoff Picture. then there is no time anymore for the complete intro I don`t know if that is a bug, I think it is meant to be like this. It is the normal Madden 17 intro then. Even in the playoffs you miss this completely....
But see wouldn't be good if they could build off that. Showing the playoff bracket and while doing intros or mix it up. I doubt we'll ever see that type of presenation. Why not copy Fox, NBC or FREAKING ESPN for god sakes!! They have the license but just choose not to use it. Comes down to their priorities which is MUT, MUT, Longshot and Play Now THEN CFM
Old 10-17-2017, 04:36 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

sure thing mate, I would appreciate it as well when they would use more the TV coverage...new engine is set this year, I think with Madden 19 you will see a different presentation style. I am pretty sure the Franchise will be overhauled next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2017, 09:32 AM   #6
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by svensenk86
sure thing mate, I would appreciate it as well when they would use more the TV coverage...new engine is set this year, I think with Madden 19 you will see a different presentation style. I am pretty sure the Franchise will be overhauled next year.
Like your enthusiasm but I highly doubt they are going to touch CFM next year or beyond. I mean they are claiming they put in a Draft board this year lol its just named different but has been in there since madden 15. Once you scout a player and push Y to watch the player its the same thing. Their Focus is MUT and it shows, with current Patches and Advertising. MUT Saved this game from sales dropping more and more. I'm sure they are proceeding forward on Longshot, Again another mode getting more Resources and man power. In their minds CFM has nothing wrong with it so I bet they are pushing it to the burner until they have no choice but to add something to it. Unless they figure out how to input micro transactions into CFM, they will not overhaul it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »