Home

How many have already stopped playing m18?

This is a discussion on How many have already stopped playing m18? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2017, 07:43 AM   #81
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
To see if people have found workarounds for issues or if patches have helped fixed issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Not really, and you know it, when half the posters uninstalled, traded in, or didn't buy the game in the first place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2017, 08:56 AM   #82
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb61
Not really, and you know it, when half the posters uninstalled, traded in, or didn't buy the game in the first place.
Um, really. And I'm doing exactly that. The minute that a workaround is found for the QB AI or its patches, Madden will be bought. Please don't tell me what "I know".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 10-26-2017, 09:52 AM   #83
Rookie

How many have already stopped playing m18?

I stopped playing for a few weeks, traded it in, and foolishly bought it again two weeks later. Looking back, I was stupid to let my love of football convince me that I needed this game.

I stopped playing because A) I didn’t like the fact that CFM had virtually gone untouched, B), I felt that there are too many bugs and glitches this year for me to enjoy the game, and C), the Legacy issues got real old real quick. Uninstalled my copy and probably won’t touch it again. Really thankful that I scored Madden 08 for PC and preordered Wolfenstein II, which comes out tomorrow.

I have no problem with people who enjoy the game. In fact, more power to them. I guess my biggest gripe is people calling M18 the “best playing Madden ever”, but even then, they have their own opinion/experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-26-2017, 10:09 AM   #84
Banned

I'm still playing. Truth be told, I'm playing less MUT this year, as I'm not sure I like the new emphasis on upgrading cards as much. That, and the extra cost to playing MUT Draft means I skip that, too. I do play some MUT H2H, though ,as it is far better than VS.

But I love the Play Now LIVE mode, and get several of those games in a week.

My guess is that late in the season I will start playing more MUT. Plenty of cheap cards to pick up in the auction house then.

Further, the game is still probably an instabuy next year.

Last edited by JayhawkerStL; 10-26-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:14 AM   #85
Pro

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22

Every year I say I'm done. Every year I buy it anyway. Every year I hate it. Every year I get mad and stop playing. Every year I say I'm never buying it again.

Then I buy it the next year.

This is the first year I didn't give in. I didn't buy Madden.

And I'm still upset by seeing it happen to everybody else. Because part of me was hoping it would be different and all of you would say the game is unbelievable and then I could buy it.

But it's not. It's the same old garbage, from what I understand. So glad I didn't give in like I do every year. Still sad though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2017, 01:22 PM   #86
Rookie

peki's Arena

OVR: 1

As a lifelong Franchise guy, CFM mode is unplayable for me. There are many reasons, but the main one is that I got to week 6 and Jeremy Hill got released and signed by a different team EVERY week. Same is with some other RBs like Wendell Smallwood. They get released and signed by a different team each week. As I see, there is no workaroumd or a patch to fix this, and I can’t play a mode that is as gitchy as CFM is this year.

I’ve spend hours testing sliders and making game look at least decent. The fact that I need to mess with QB traits, cpu practice and other stuff is crazy...

I meam I’ll do it but the RB carousell is too much for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-26-2017, 10:48 PM   #87
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

I only bought Madden for CFM. The fact that CFM has been put on a shelf by the devs to collect dust has put Madden in the grave for me. I doubt I'll ever buy Madden again until they do a complete overhaul of CFM. I'll stick to NHL and NBA.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:33 PM   #88
Rookie

VTWiseGuy's Arena

I still play my CFM got a good one going on 18 and got my saved on 17 on my PS4. The online cheese has made me shift from online and just play CFM. I am playing more Battlefield 1 now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »