Home

How many have already stopped playing m18?

This is a discussion on How many have already stopped playing m18? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-11-2017, 02:11 AM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

For the most part I can get enough enjoyment from the game to justify what I paid for it. Mostly as long as the majority of the games feel balanced, if thatís the word. A lot of things I want them to fix in cfm but I can deal with it as it is, just wish it was better in a lot of ways too.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:46 PM   #170
Rookie

Just get an X and you will be happy again with your purchase. The X version is the best that I have played . 4k at 60 fps it runs smooth and looks great
Old 11-11-2017, 11:17 PM   #171
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
I don't know about "IT class", I was an IT major in college but never had "IT class". Maybe that is something new for the millennials I don't know.

But if those complaining guys need to sit in front of an IT class, then I think you need to sit in front of an English class. I don't even know what that first paragraph even means. I am going to need someone who understands stupid to translate that for me.

I normally don't care about spelling errors, but one thing that irks me is when someone like the guy you quoted tries to defend a game by sarcastically telling people to 'make our own game'. It's rather annoying, and that's me putting it as nicely as a can given the site I'm on lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2017, 02:06 AM   #172
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcar0725
Those of you saying you "stopped playing months/weeks ago", I find it hard to believe that you'd still be checking these discussion boards if you did.
Why is this so hard to believe?

I haven't bought, rented, or played a single second of '18, but I still check these boards here and there to get a general idea of where the game is headed and how it's improved or not. I just don't comment as much, unless it pertains to something I've experienced in past iterations that players are still experiencing in the newest one.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:51 AM   #173
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiujitsu45
Just get an X and you will be happy again with your purchase. The X version is the best that I have played . 4k at 60 fps it runs smooth and looks great
Purely cosmetic improvement...the gameplay is exactly the same...same issues as on the PS4.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2017, 03:54 AM   #174
Rookie

DaGreatOne21's Arena

Quote:
The X version is not better that whats on PS4 and One. All of the main issues people are complaining about are still fully present. Do the graphics look crisper? Yes, but graphics arent even close to the reason people arent enjoying this game.

If someone enjoys Madden and has an X...sure, it might be worth it, but its not going to change the minds of anyone not currently enjoying the game, since its still the same exact game with the same exact issues.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:00 AM   #175
Wrecked

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Agree 100%. Game on 45! I cant put the game down since ive been playing on the X.

Madden 22 (XSX)
Shadow Warriors 2 (XSX)
Far Cry 6 (XSX)
Metro Exodus (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2017, 01:33 PM   #176
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
Why is this so hard to believe?

I haven't bought, rented, or played a single second of '18, but I still check these boards here and there to get a general idea of where the game is headed and how it's improved or not. I just don't comment as much, unless it pertains to something I've experienced in past iterations that players are still experiencing in the newest one.
Yeah, that was an incredibly ignorant comment.

EA is the only name in the NFL game niche for reasons already known.

I think the only other niche that may hold a relatively similar gripe are baseball fans. But my understanding is that "The Show" is a great game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »