Home

How many have already stopped playing m18?

This is a discussion on How many have already stopped playing m18? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #193
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

Traded it in yesterday, couldn't get past the QB sacks issue. So many complaints of it however I'm not sure the devs have even acknowledged it as an issue. Will make sure in the future not to buy again until this issue is addressed.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:41 PM   #194
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
Traded it in yesterday, couldn't get past the QB sacks issue. So many complaints of it however I'm not sure the devs have even acknowledged it as an issue. Will make sure in the future not to buy again until this issue is addressed.
There is a fix in the next title update for it coming around Thanksgiving time.

We shall see.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:42 PM   #195
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Going to wait and see if anything is fixed in the next title update and if it's not then I'm just going to delete it. Definitely will not be getting Madden next year on release day or at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2017, 06:48 PM   #196
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

This next patch will tell me all I need to know. I was lucky and got the game for $25 in mid September used at my local pawn shop,so trading it in won't that that big of a deal.

So I figure if this patch doesn't fix what needs to be fixed....ai qb play as well as ai cpu playcalling then I will trade the game in or sell it no big deal.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 11-15-2017, 08:09 PM   #197
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
This next patch will tell me all I need to know. I was lucky and got the game for $25 in mid September used at my local pawn shop,so trading it in won't that that big of a deal.

So I figure if this patch doesn't fix what needs to be fixed....ai qb play as well as ai cpu playcalling then I will trade the game in or sell it no big deal.
Aw man usually I get it for under $30 and even though I'm never satisfied I am able to make peace with it because I'm buying it at less than half it's perceived value.

You mean to tell me this game isn't even worth $25?
Old 11-15-2017, 08:29 PM   #198
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhorse
Aw man usually I get it for under $30 and even though I'm never satisfied I am able to make peace with it because I'm buying it at less than half it's perceived value.

You mean to tell me this game isn't even worth $25?
lol....I mean yea the games probably worth $25,but the issues I mentioned are to hard to overlook,which is why I mentioned selling it would be no big deal as I wouldn't be out the $60 plus tax.

I guess if you could snag it for that cheap you might enjoy it,but getting anywhere between 8-10 sacks a game and then you throw in the cpu always calling 4 verts has really turned into a game killer for me.

I have even messed with mut a little bit as well that's how bad the issues I mentioned are to me.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 11-15-2017, 09:20 PM   #199
Xbox Series X

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
I dusted off 360. started up ncaa 14, and having a blast in coach dynasty. I know graphics are not.up to current gen, but still is fun. Using Matts community sliders. Why oh Why Madden 18 cannot be fun anymore offline. I might dust off an older Madden as well that had good gameplay. Any suggestions?
i wish they could just 'enhance' ncaa14 for xbox X backward compatible. Over the summer though, i dusted off my 360 and played a while, and it brought back memories of glaring issues.

still a great game, but it's becoming outdate quickly.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:27 AM   #200
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcar0725
I play it almost every night. It's not great but it's decent enough to keep me going. Soon I'll go back to The Show which is still the best.

Those of you saying you "stopped playing months/weeks ago", I find it hard to believe that you'd still be checking these discussion boards if you did.
I haven't bought Madden in 3 years but I still come to the boards often to check in and see what's new.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »