Home

How many have already stopped playing m18?

This is a discussion on How many have already stopped playing m18? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2017, 11:24 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
I’m getting there. The ability to not have better customization to players and the
Equipment has started the decline of playing. Going forward, EA needs to really update player models and equipment. The lighting and graphics took a step in the right direction ,but they have a way to go get away from that cartoony presentation.

Getting back to core gameplay and away from things like Longshot and MuT is a must. Those are gimmicks and have no bearing to what we see on Sunday.
You're dreaming if you think they will move away from their cash grab modes. They're heading MORE in that direction, to the point where I believe the day will come soon where there won't be a single player offline game anymore.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2017, 11:43 AM   #18
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

And that is why this game will fall short year after year.... resources used for nonsense instead of actual football.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:50 AM   #19
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
And that is why this game will fall short year after year.... resources used for nonsense instead of actual football.
But it doesn't and hasn't fallen short. They still got yall's money.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 10-23-2017, 12:18 PM   #20
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

I haven't played in about a month. The extra point bug and other numerous issues in franchise that aren't being addressed or even talked about by the Dev's (other than "looking into it") is just too much for me at this point. October is almost over and there still hasn't been a patch to address the numerous issues with franchise. I am gonna trade mine in this week towards NBA 2k18 or Fifa.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:19 PM   #21
Rookie

Icon8 Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

Well they didn't get my money. Seriously NFL let 2K make a game that actually reproduces what we see on Sunday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2017, 12:51 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
But it doesn't and hasn't fallen short. They still got yall's money.

I was all in on my protest vote for a month, and I just broke down. It's all about having that second game for me to play once I need a break from The Show.

Still, if OS-types of my ilk, who love offline franchise mode, don't buy the game, I don't think we'll make a dent in their profits because of the folks who spend enough on MUT to buy 10 copes of the game. I don't get that mentality, but I know I'm in the minority there.

I'm starting to doubt the efficacy of a financial protest for those reasons, but maybe I'm wrong.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:53 PM   #23
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I was all in on my protest vote for a month, and I just broke down. It's all about having that second game for me to play once I need a break from The Show.

Still, if OS-types of my ilk, who love offline franchise mode, don't buy the game, I don't think we'll make a dent in their profits because of the folks who spend enough on MUT to buy 10 copes of the game. I don't get that mentality, but I know I'm in the minority there.

I'm starting to doubt the efficacy of a financial protest for those reasons, but maybe I'm wrong.
Feel pretty much the same. I didn't buy 18; not necessarily as a protest but because from what I read/saw it didn't look like it warranted $60. In no way do I think me holding out will change anything. Madden is what it is and I've just accepted that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 10-23-2017, 01:18 PM   #24
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

Stopped playing the day after it launched.

Bought it for $30 through Best Buy and knew I could get more than that by trading it in, so I saw it as a no-risk trial. If I liked it, I'd keep.

Didn't like how the gameplay felt compared to M17, and the game didn't offer enough on the Franchise end for me to soldier on, so I got rid of it.

I play M17 from time to time, but I'm on to other games. NBA 2K18 has been great. Been hooked on Stardew Valley for Switch. Just got WWE 2K18 and I'm playing around with that, too.

Thumbs up to the folks who are loving M18 right now. For me, this was a pretty forgettable year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »