Home

How many have already stopped playing m18?

This is a discussion on How many have already stopped playing m18? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-23-2017, 01:30 PM   #25
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

Traded it in a couple weeks ago and put the 35$ towards FIFA.

Going forward, I'll only play madden via EA Access until a revamped and robust CFM exists.

Be Good Or Be Gone
Sent from Galaxy S8+
GT roll2tide
Let's play Madden or Fifa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2017, 02:01 PM   #26
Rookie

hock0413's Arena

OVR: 3

I wasnít going to buy madden 18, but won a copy from OS. I never really dived in to begin with. Lack of changes really scared me off. Iíve been a fan of armors sliders in the past and not being able to use accelerated clock really bugs me. Maybe next year...
Old 10-23-2017, 02:01 PM   #27
Oh Deer!

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

I won't say I completely stopped. I play my brother in law when he comes over. Outside of that I don't play. Same issues I've had for years. I'll stick with 18 until I see a drastic change.

Last edited by m1ke_nyc; 10-23-2017 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-23-2017, 02:33 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 0

As mainly an offline franchise mode player, I didn't see any reason to buy this game upon release. Post launch, after reading through the impressions thread and bugs/glitches thread, especially CFM issues considering what little was done to it, I still see no reason to upgrade from Madden 17.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:15 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 0

Spent my day off playing through longshot. Wasn't awful. Just couldn't get motivatd to crank up my franchise. 2k is pulling hard at this time. Don't know if i can wait to christmas to get it this year.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:58 PM   #30
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm happy to say I was done before it even came out. When the announced Longshot, and basically nothing being touched in franchise, I'm like no way. I don't even miss it or think about it really. Tonight is the first time I came on here to see what people were saying about it. Now I'm really glad I didn't get it.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:13 PM   #31
Rookie

rush02721's Arena

OVR: 3

I think I've gotten to the point. I was having some fun after not picking it up for a couple of weeks. For reasons stated in previous posts (especially all the tinkering needed in CFM) and some other little things that happen to often to get very annoying that I can't ignore it anymore. Sucks because I was getting better at the running game. I've got a copy of '12 that I've heard good things about but can't seem to get any patch that fixes the weather in CFM. Can it still be updated? If anyone knows I'd appreciate any info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2017, 09:17 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 9

Me pretty much. I usually play Madden well past the Super Bowl, usually into March and even occassionally around the draft.

But Madden '18 is Madden '17. The same crummy AI, the same pointless games, the same franchise mode that feels stale, the same terrible play calling logic and clear as day dice-roll play calling AI. The same runs that always gain ~9 yards. The same drags, slants, and corner routes that gain 8 - 14 yards.

It's the same game as last year for me, except now they have new ads for MUT for me to ignore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »