Home

How many have already stopped playing m18?

This is a discussion on How many have already stopped playing m18? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2017, 06:44 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

Quote:
But Madden '18 is Madden '17. The same crummy AI, the same pointless games, the same franchise mode that feels stale, the same terrible play calling logic and clear as day dice-roll play calling AI. The same runs that always gain ~9 yards. The same drags, slants, and corner routes that gain 8 - 14 yards.
that is simply not the case dude! There I can see you didn`t play it. on 17 it was working yes, 1 play, 9 yards gained by a run always, this is absolutely not working in 18 anymore. Maybe on lower difficulties, but not on All Madden mode. The Def. is much better than in 17. I am happy to see that I cannot move on with a play on 3rd & 10 where I know it will work.

And why are you guys still spending time in that forum when you stopped it anyway? I don`t care if you stopped it, such useless hate spamming bulls*** here against a game which you buy anyway every year

But good to see that happens with every game in these days, the fifa players are complaining, the NHL dudes as well, even on NBA 2K players are getting frustrated...

Maybe the complaining guys should have sit in front in IT class and were able to create their own game which will be the perfect thing then....geez
Old 10-24-2017, 08:03 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 1

didnt buy it as the feedback for offline cfm coach mode was rubbish and nothing has changed my mind since launch, in fact has justified my decision
im lucky enough not to worry about the money but at 53 i expect more, longshot and mut arent it for me
Old 10-24-2017, 08:48 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by svensenk86
that is simply not the case dude! There I can see you didn`t play it. on 17 it was working yes, 1 play, 9 yards gained by a run always, this is absolutely not working in 18 anymore. Maybe on lower difficulties, but not on All Madden mode. The Def. is much better than in 17. I am happy to see that I cannot move on with a play on 3rd & 10 where I know it will work.

And why are you guys still spending time in that forum when you stopped it anyway? I don`t care if you stopped it, such useless hate spamming bulls*** here against a game which you buy anyway every year

But good to see that happens with every game in these days, the fifa players are complaining, the NHL dudes as well, even on NBA 2K players are getting frustrated...

Maybe the complaining guys should have sit in front in IT class and were able to create their own game which will be the perfect thing then....geez

Nobody is allowed to make their own NFL game. EA and the NFL would sue them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2017, 09:22 AM   #36
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by svensenk86

You know everyone has the right to be in the forums and state their opinions. No matter if they like the game, hate the game, or like myself haven't played the game, we all have the right to be here.
Old 10-24-2017, 12:03 PM   #37
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

It's been 7 years since I shelved this game so early, but it has happened. As others have said, CFM hasn't seen major changes year to year to warrant a deep dive into the mode. Team building is too easy and requires too many house rules to help out the CPU. I'm not a big fan of MUT as you have to either grind a lot or pay up to create a good team. The CPU QB AI and the OL pancaking from the latest patch has spoiled the gameplay for me at least.

I might come back to this game at some point, but currently I feel that until improvements are made, then I can't pay for a lackluster product IMO.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Old 10-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #38
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

I haven't played in about 2 weeks.
Doubtful that I boot it up again soon with FIFA and 2k
Old 10-24-2017, 12:46 PM   #39
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

Every year i would get about 8-10 seasons deep in my franchise. i usually would stop right around xmas time. This year i stopped playing the first week of october. I decided to download NBA 2k18 (the last one i played was 2k16) and i am just blown away by how deep that game is. They do everything right when it comes to graphics, gameplay, customization, presentation. They have created a near perfect NBA authentic atmosphere in that game. I already know im going to skip out on NHL this year cause they didnt add or change anything that would convince me to buy, so i will probably be playing 2k18 until sometime around February right before The Show comes out.

Madden has got some serious attention to detail they need to implement for the future of CFM and the presentation of that game. Im sure we will see the same ol' promised hyped up new features that will just fall way short of our expectations again in 19'. I just dont believe or have confidence that EA has the talent to ever create something that will compare to other sports franchises. From the history of their blogs, youtube interviews, and twitter posts, they got too many clowns running the show over there and I just dont see it getting any better unless a whole new team takes over. I am very dissapointed in the way the dev team handles and represents themselves at EA. Its excuse after excuse as to why they cant fix or put something new into the game, and they continue to lash out at the community when fans become angry. Just flat out unprofessional and shows they have other agendas they want to follow and dont give a crap what their hardcore audience is looking for.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:02 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 1

im still playing m17, has anybody got a standard roster for 2017 season for m17?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »