Home

How many have already stopped playing m18?

This is a discussion on How many have already stopped playing m18? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-24-2017, 03:19 PM   #41
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

I stopped playing playing a couple weeks ago.

First Madden EVER, that I'm not playing at this time of year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2017, 12:33 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato06
Every year i would get about 8-10 seasons deep in my franchise. i usually would stop right around xmas time. This year i stopped playing the first week of october. I decided to download NBA 2k18 (the last one i played was 2k16) and i am just blown away by how deep that game is. They do everything right when it comes to graphics, gameplay, customization, presentation. They have created a near perfect NBA authentic atmosphere in that game. I already know im going to skip out on NHL this year cause they didnt add or change anything that would convince me to buy, so i will probably be playing 2k18 until sometime around February right before The Show comes out.

Madden has got some serious attention to detail they need to implement for the future of CFM and the presentation of that game. Im sure we will see the same ol' promised hyped up new features that will just fall way short of our expectations again in 19'. I just dont believe or have confidence that EA has the talent to ever create something that will compare to other sports franchises. From the history of their blogs, youtube interviews, and twitter posts, they got too many clowns running the show over there and I just dont see it getting any better unless a whole new team takes over. I am very dissapointed in the way the dev team handles and represents themselves at EA. Its excuse after excuse as to why they cant fix or put something new into the game, and they continue to lash out at the community when fans become angry. Just flat out unprofessional and shows they have other agendas they want to follow and dont give a crap what their hardcore audience is looking for.
This.
This year, with the so called "marketing change" of hiding gameplay until just before release, was the thing that lost my trust in Rex and his crew.
Before that, I felt like I should give them a chance...not any more.
This year was an unmitigated disaster. The gameplay is greatly flawed, there are a plethora of bugs and glitches that in many cases make the game unplayable for many.
And now, the feeling they swindled people by hiding these things as long as possible.
Sure, they created 3 game modes...one of them labeled sim...but show me ONE person who truly thinks sim plays at all like sim. And the patches haven't TOUCHED that mode, not fixed any of the glaring issues that are so clear.
I've said before that EA isn't listening to the sim crowd....Rex poked his head into that thread and simply said "we're listening". So I IMMEDIATELY followed up with some legitimate questions, to which he never replied. Lol
Reading is not listening....a 2 word reply is not a dialogue...they've burned a lot of bridges this year.
And I hope they pay in 2018.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2017, 08:15 AM   #43
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee
This.
This year, with the so called "marketing change" of hiding gameplay until just before release, was the thing that lost my trust in Rex and his crew.
Before that, I felt like I should give them a chance...not any more.
This year was an unmitigated disaster. The gameplay is greatly flawed, there are a plethora of bugs and glitches that in many cases make the game unplayable for many.
And now, the feeling they swindled people by hiding these things as long as possible.
Sure, they created 3 game modes...one of them labeled sim...but show me ONE person who truly thinks sim plays at all like sim. And the patches haven't TOUCHED that mode, not fixed any of the glaring issues that are so clear.
I've said before that EA isn't listening to the sim crowd....Rex poked his head into that thread and simply said "we're listening". So I IMMEDIATELY followed up with some legitimate questions, to which he never replied. Lol
Reading is not listening....a 2 word reply is not a dialogue...they've burned a lot of bridges this year.
And I hope they pay in 2018.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I said back in the summer after watching a Rex interview I felt like I was watching a politician talk. He was saying all the right things but I didn't think they would deliver on them, and it sounds like they didn't.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:59 AM   #44
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I haven't played it in a few weeks. One thing that I couldn't over look was the terrible QB AI and that made me stop playing.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:44 AM   #45
Pro

I'm still playing. Works fine for me. I spent $60 on it. No reason for me to stop playing two months in. Been switching between this and NBA 2k18

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2017, 09:52 AM   #46
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I haven't played it in a few weeks. One thing that I couldn't over look was the terrible QB AI and that made me stop playing.
Same exact story for me too

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2017, 10:02 AM   #47
Pro

orye74's Arena

I wish madden would have competition again. The nfl needs to cancel their exclusive rights. I remember back in the day there used to be 3,4 sometimes 5different football games to choose from.
Old 10-25-2017, 10:16 AM   #48
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I haven't touched Madden in 5 weeks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »