Home

Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26)

This is a discussion on Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #137
Banned

Brightline's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee
This X 1,000. Fix it....just fix it. Stop with the lame, tired excuses. Stop defending things that are indefensible, and hold them accountable. I don't want to hear how difficult it is, or time constraints, or old coding problems...not my problem.
I've NEVER seen a large, established developer make so many excuses in my life, yet have no issue charging 60 bucks for a game worth about half that much.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Not defending their treatment of CFM at all (see my post history), my comment was directed at their messaging around it.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:18 PM   #138
MVP

OVR: 19

I went to EA Play and even posted here about what we were going to get in our hands with excitement.

Then before release, I read from Rex that they “tuned” the game and every since then it’s gotten worse for the CFM side, in that Gameplay would at least be enough to quell some frustration until M19 release.

Gameplay was that good at EA Play!!!

Well, here we are mid-November with gameplay no where near what was at EA Play along with “zero” interaction with this community.

Actions speak louder than words, and the Tourney community is the golden child and receives VIP treatment across the board.
- too much of this, it’s changed immediately
- not enough of that, it’s done

Meanwhile, the Franchise community is given the “Marketing” commercial to sit around and ponder on how $$$ can be made via non-football related gimmicks.

“NOT ONE TUNER NOR ANY DISCUSSION FOR A CFM TUNER” has been talked about.
- ZERO interaction about what would you like to see tuned for CFM, zero!!!

I’ll just stop here because, even though I said I would never, I now realize I to fell for the “Bait-n-Switch” marketing routine about CFM being a focus.
- Rinse and repeat since dropping on Xbox One/PS4

Actions have spoken louder than words.

In a couple of months, all the Marketing interaction with the CFM community will be at full throttle to hype about M19, but the truth is what it is.

Side note:
Going forth, EA Play and any information coming out of it and these other pre-release events should just be ignored until some tangible hands on time.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:21 PM   #139
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Side note:
Going forth, EA Play and any information coming out of it and these other pre-release events should just be ignored until some tangible hands on time.
This.

Another reason why we were shouting for them to show us some gameplay, by actual gamers. Not movies and trailers that were premade.

Just another lie and misstep by this very deaf dev team.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:19 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I went to EA Play and even posted here about what we were going to get in our hands with excitement.
I’ve been dying to see this gameplay everyone raves about. I was holding out hope with the different game modes we would see this in a tuner. I’m curious if the EA Play gameplay is running on some of the missing Frostbite physics engine we’ve heard about that didn’t make it into 18?
Old 11-07-2017, 09:07 PM   #141
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightline
Not defending their treatment of CFM at all (see my post history), my comment was directed at their messaging around it.
I'm confused...where did you get the idea I was talking about you?? It was all directed at Tiburon.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2017, 09:14 PM   #142
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempAccount123
I really dont understand why you defend them so stoutly in every post on this message board.

This will probably be deleted, as my account will be as well.

But at least this boot licker will see it.

This has been going on for years and years and years. The fact that they put so much time and energy into a useless mode like Longshot shows us how much they want to put into CFM. Which is nothing.

Its obvious to me at least that you will defend everything they do, no matter what it is.

No matter that the first two patches did absolutely nothing for CFM OR for there different Modes OTHER then Competition. Which points to CFM being dead to them.

They even ADDED new features to MUT. Give me a break. Wake up Hooe.
This. I gotta ask (a sincere question, as I honestly don't know) does he work for EA or get some kind of preferential treatment, cause I've never seen such staunch defense of a product. Not trying to be an ***...just curious as to the reasons.

Old 11-07-2017, 09:19 PM   #143
Rookie

Quote:

Then before release, I read from Rex that they “tuned” the game and every since then it’s gotten worse for the CFM side, in that Gameplay would at least be enough to quell some frustration until M19 release.

Well, here we are mid-November with gameplay no where near what was at EA Play along with “zero” interaction with this community.

Actions speak louder than words, and the Tourney community is the golden child and receives VIP treatment across the board.

Meanwhile, the Franchise community is given the “Marketing” commercial to sit around and ponder on how $$$ can be made via non-football related gimmicks.

I’ll just stop here because, even though I said I would never, I now realize I to fell for the “Bait-n-Switch” marketing routine about CFM being a focus.

In a couple of months, all the Marketing interaction with the CFM community will be at full throttle to hype about M19, but the truth is what it is.

Side note:
And this begs the question of WHY did they need to change gameplay across the board, when we have 3 different modes? Why change sim gameplay at all if it was playing this well?
My theory is that the hype of 3 gameplay modes is not functional....it's purely cosmetic. If not then what would be the purpose of "tweaking it" when it apparently was playing well before release?
The whole thing just doesn't make sense.

Old 11-07-2017, 09:59 PM   #144
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:

Side note:
Wow, Khaliib!

It does me good to hear this come from you. Your words are more valuable than most on here.

If they haven't realized how pi$$3d the community is by now, they never will.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »