Home

New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now -Patch Notes

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now -Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-16-2017, 01:29 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now -Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncereBlackout
Still? How much of this is user play. I ask because Iím seeing varying results based on users in my league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't answer that cause i didnt see the game. Its possible i guess but my son is 25 and understands the game. " Dad, Chase Daniels picked me apart. I thought that wasn't supposed happen this year." lol we had good laugh about it but it is a little unsettling especially in sim mode.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2017, 01:31 PM   #114
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

OVR: 0

Ive noticed some scrambling by the CPU in my offline season. Mariota lit me up on 2 scrambles the other day.

For me, whenever I control a linebacker or safety on defense, its almost automatic statue qb as they can't find anyone open. They are somewhat better when I control a d lineman, but still statue or take sacks way to often.

The CPU is just a mess all together.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:18 PM   #115
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
May sound crazy but try playing on All-Pro default competitive mode, all-madden is great as well on competitive mode...QB ai is realistic, qb's are scrambling amd moving around in the pocket the way we expect and coverage is also tighter, I think EA mixed up the game style modes this year and we've been discussing it in the Flazko slider thread, report back here and let me know what ypu think. It seems that ratings really matter on competitive mode, star defensive players actually put fear in your heart when you go up against them lol.

~Koosa10:27~

Wait, why did they add realistic QB play to competitive mode instead of simulation mode? You know...the one game mode thatís supposed to represent real football?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2017, 04:33 PM   #116
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCutlersCig
Wait, why did they add realistic QB play to competitive mode instead of simulation mode? You know...the one game mode thatís supposed to represent real football?
Like I said, myself and a few others think the game styles modes may be mixed up and competitive is actually playing the way simulation should play...Im going to try simulation mode again tonight to see if anything has changed but I've been on competitive mode the past week or so and having great gameplay that actually resembles football.

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 11-16-2017, 04:38 PM   #117
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Question: do I have to upload videos to my youtube page before I can upload on the forum?? I have lots of video evidence to show the "sim" gameplay im getting by playing the cpu on competitive mode. Not speaking for injuries and penalties but gameplay has been much better.

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 11-16-2017, 04:42 PM   #118
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Like I said, myself and a few others think the game styles modes may be mixed up and competitive is actually playing the way simulation should play...Im going to try simulation mode again tonight to see if anything has changed but I've been on competitive mode the past week or so and having great gameplay that actually resembles football.

I believe everything you are saying Koosa and I haven't even tried it yet just knowing EA's history when it comes to sliders and settings it isn't far fetched to think that them getting the simulation mode and competition mode mixed up isn't true. Cant wait to get home and try it out tired of waiting on this simulation patch to drop.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:46 PM   #119
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
I believe everything you are saying Koosa and I haven't even tried it yet just knowing EA's history when it comes to sliders and settings it isn't far fetched to think that them getting the simulation mode and competition mode mixed up isn't true. Cant wait to get home and try it out tired of waiting on this simulation patch to drop.
It hit me once they patched the QB accuracy for only competitive mode. The day that happened I thought to myself "well if competitive mode is going to get all the patch love maybe I should try that mode against the cpu" and I've been having a blast every since. Try it on all-pro or all-madden DEFAULT and let me know how it goes.

Old 11-16-2017, 04:49 PM   #120
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
It hit me once they patched the QB accuracy for only competitive mode. The day that happened I thought to myself "well if competitive mode is going to get all the patch love maybe I should try that mode against the cpu" and I've been having a blast every since. Try it on all-pro or all-madden DEFAULT and let me know how it goes.

Lol well you might have saved this game from getting turned in for me because playing competitive mode was out of the question for me until today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »