Home

Kicking nerf, again?

This is a discussion on Kicking nerf, again? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-12-2017, 10:28 PM   #9
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Kicking nerf, again?

Sorry, completely misunderstood. Please disregard my first reply. I thought you were remarking that you were missing too many now.

But, that said, I still see misses on even All Pro with accuracy at 50, if I am outside the "sweet zone" it misses, especially on anything long (and I have seen the CPU miss multiple long field goals). EA may have tuned blocks to be less frequent (have definitely seen fewer since the last couple of patches), but i have not experienced anything to suggest kicking on All Pro is any less difficult, and would find it strange that All Madden would be easier, either.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:21 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

No, simply put this is you being away for a while and coming back with small sample size of data and making large sweeping opinions based on it. The whole idea that things "feel" different is a very dangerous thing that contributes to misinformation.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:37 PM   #11
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
No, simply put this is you being away for a while and coming back with small sample size of data and making large sweeping opinions based on it. The whole idea that things "feel" different is a very dangerous thing that contributes to misinformation.
What? I was purposely missing the mark by a large margin and every kick was right down the middle. Before I would miss. Not sure what your point was?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2017, 01:37 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
What? I was purposely missing the mark by a large margin and every kick was right down the middle. Before I would miss. Not sure what your point was?
My point is it's in your head, nothing has changed with kicking.
Old 11-13-2017, 04:08 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'd very rarely missed any XPs in M18 (all madden, slider at 50), the only ones I remember were in a heavy rain/wind game.

But this weekend I missed three or four. It seemed to me that the power part of the kick meter would start to accelerate as it got closer to the green area, whereas before it would move at the same speed throughout. Last year they would throw you a curveball by speeding up or slowing down the meter on certain kicks.

Could just be too much caffeine on my part though...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »