Home

Madden 18 connected franchise season stats and thoughts

This is a discussion on Madden 18 connected franchise season stats and thoughts within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2017, 07:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 18 connected franchise season stats and thoughts

Watsup everybody. Im a big connected franchise mode fan. Have been for years. I always like to see how other gamers seasons are going, how their stats look at the end of their season and how their team does in playoffs. Figured Id try out a thread for ppl to share everything and anything from the connected franchise. I use Flazkos purple all madden sliders, best sliders out there. I will post up how my season is going soon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2017, 03:16 PM   #2
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 18 connected franchise season stats and thoughts

I'm currently in Year 2 of a CFM with some co-workers, 8 of us. We are playing on All-Pro right now, a few of us aren't advanced level Madden players.

We fantasy drafted the league, I finished 7-9 year one and then really went to work building the team. I am the Chiefs, running a 4-3 defense, Browns playbook on offense. Very run heavy.

I'm 10-3 so far this year, lead the league in rushing and rushing TDs (25). Also lead the league in total defense, yards allowed, passing and rushing, points allowed as well, I've allowed 191 points in 13 games.

Le'Veon Bell is my leading rushing 1100 yards roughly, but he's injured now and has been for a few weeks. CJ Prosise has accumulated 400+ yards in 3 starts for me.

Tyrod Taylor at QB, but I've had to use 4 QBs this season because of injuries. Chandler Jones has 16 sacks to lead the defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »