Home

New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-21-2017, 07:21 PM   #169
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now - Patch Notes Here

Can anyone explain this i tried executing it a number of times & it won't work plz help

Moved Pump Fake from Right Stick Up to Left Stick Click

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 11-21-2017, 07:32 PM   #170
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

So, I️ heard this patch might help cpu qb AI and scrambling. It happened to workout that Iím in season 2 of falcons chise and the nfc title game was me against the only team I️ lost to all season, sea. The first game of the season was a great game, actually, and Wilson looked close to real life Wilson in that game, even (before this patch), and he beat me on the last play of the game with a 20 yard TD pass as time expired.

So, now Iím playing them in the nfc title game with this new patch. HOLY CRAP!! Lol. Seriously, Wilson was ready to run. I️ donít have the stats in front of me, but he had 50 yards rushing, easy, and made some serious jukes a few times, lol. Occasionally, Iíd say he ran too soon, but thatís better than what the game has been so far, so thatís ok. This game went down to the wire as well, actually. I️ went down 20 in the first half with 3 ints. And, Wilson had 3 TD passes in that time. I️ came back in the 2nd half, fought like hell, but Wilson beat me, again. Specifically, Wilson. His scrambling helped them A LOT. Picking up a few first downs on 3rd down with his feet. I️ lost 45-42. Their D was prob the bigger story of the game (even though they gave up 42, it was a tough game). But, AFAIC, Wilson absolutely looked like Wilson and his scrambling was much different from anything Iíve seen in M18 up to this point.

Only 1 game, but it happened to be against a mobile QB in a title game, so I️ think it was a good benchmark. I️ play all-pro default sliders, fyi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 07:51 PM   #171
Rookie

Ever since this past update I've been having issues when scouting players in my franchise. Has this happened to anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2017, 07:51 PM   #172
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6

i have had that issue too

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
MLB: Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAAFB: Miami (FL), Mississippi State, Arkansas
International Soccer: AC Milan, PSG, US National Soccer, German National Soccer
Old 11-21-2017, 07:55 PM   #173
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent3419
i have had that issue too

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Yeah when I scout the players the skill grades don't show up until I click on the player and when I scroll down and then go back to the top of the list the order is all messed up and it says some of the players are projected undrafted even though they were projected first rounders
Old 11-21-2017, 07:57 PM   #174
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawtonw11
Yeah when I scout the players the skill grades don't show up until I click on the player and when I scroll down and then go back to the top of the list the order is all messed up and it says some of the players are projected undrafted even though they were projected first rounders
Is this on a existing franchise or a new one? If on an existing, it might work itself out the following draft. I don't think the "projections" are anything that critical and it might just be more of a visual bug than a "Real" one.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:59 PM   #175
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Is this on a existing franchise or a new one? If on an existing, it might work itself out the following draft. I don't think the "projections" are anything that critical and it might just be more of a visual bug than a "Real" one.
New franchise, I just started it today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2017, 08:00 PM   #176
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
So, I️ heard this patch might help cpu qb AI and scrambling. It happened to workout that Iím in season 2 of falcons chise and the nfc title game was me against the only team I️ lost to all season, sea. The first game of the season was a great game, actually, and Wilson looked close to real life Wilson in that game, even (before this patch), and he beat me on the last play of the game with a 20 yard TD pass as time expired.

So, now Iím playing them in the nfc title game with this new patch. HOLY CRAP!! Lol. Seriously, Wilson was ready to run. I️ donít have the stats in front of me, but he had 50 yards rushing, easy, and made some serious jukes a few times, lol. Occasionally, Iíd say he ran too soon, but thatís better than what the game has been so far, so thatís ok. This game went down to the wire as well, actually. I️ went down 20 in the first half with 3 ints. And, Wilson had 3 TD passes in that time. I️ came back in the 2nd half, fought like hell, but Wilson beat me, again. Specifically, Wilson. His scrambling helped them A LOT. Picking up a few first downs on 3rd down with his feet. I️ lost 45-42. Their D was prob the bigger story of the game (even though they gave up 42, it was a tough game). But, AFAIC, Wilson absolutely looked like Wilson and his scrambling was much different from anything Iíve seen in M18 up to this point.

Only 1 game, but it happened to be against a mobile QB in a title game, so I️ think it was a good benchmark. I️ play all-pro default sliders, fyi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to read this, man I don't have the game yet but, definitely have the Madden itch now lol.. Any Videos you guys want to share(Post Patch)??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »