Home

New issue after latest patch concerning scouting...

This is a discussion on New issue after latest patch concerning scouting... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 08:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New issue after latest patch concerning scouting...

This had never happened before in our online franchise, but since the latest patch we have noticed that when scouting the draft class, when going to some individual postions on the "available" screens (for instance, DT), the top player's top 3 attribute line is completely blank, even though I had scouted him. It does correct itself after I click on that player, but the issue returns when I leave that position screen and view it later. Also, the order of one or two players "jumps" from its projected order to the top of the list. For example, a CB who is projected to be a 6th rounder and normally 20th from the top of the list is now magically placed 1st on the list (and still shown as 6th rounder) above all the other 1st round CBs. I'm not referring to his new "revealed" projection after scouting, but the projected round prior to scouting. Sorry that it's hard to describe this but it is definitely a new issue since yesterday, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this occur.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2017, 08:53 PM   #2
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Re: New issue after latest patch concerning scouting...

Happened to me too a few minutes ago. Multiple draft classes. Either everything is pushed to the right so the projections isn't there or the attribute grades aren't correct. For example, a lineman had hit power..... It corrected its self

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-21-2017, 09:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Yeah I've been having these issues too. There's been a few times when some players would just have a completely blank top 3 skills, not even showing the locks
Old 11-21-2017, 11:39 PM   #4
Underdog

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Also been seeing this. I've been able to work around it in online franchise by swapping positions with R2 and swapping back to whatever I was scouting, but it is really annoying. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

That said, let's consolidate glitches to the bugs and glitches thread, please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »