Home

Best drafted TE

This is a discussion on Best drafted TE within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-23-2017, 11:55 AM   #9
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best drafted TE

[quote=Slyone14;2049124885]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
D.J. Collins out of the University of Miami.

Player Profile - D.J. Collins was widely regarded as a top 10 pick coming into the draft out of the University of Miami. Standing 6'5' with track star like speed he was a no doubt Plus TE coming into the NFL. But then 3 weeks into his Jr year at Miami he was suddenly dismissed from school for violating team rules. Allegedly D.J. was missing classes on a regular basis and somehow was sporting a 3.0 GPA as a marine biology major. Allegations of cheating became rampant and although the administration refuses to disclose what part of the code of conduct he violated, the word is he was dismissed based on cheating on some major exams in his sophomore year. Collins also refuses to discuss the circumstances surrounding his dismissal from Miami. When the second round began General Manager Michael Sword had Collins circled. "I had a great opportunity to interview D.J. in his Pro day (D.J. skipped the NFL combine) and there is no doubts about his physical ability. But we wanted to see what kind of young man D.J. is. Needless to say we were very comfortable after our interview process and vetting process as well." "The Miami Dolphins feel we selected an outstanding young man who made a childish mistake and has learned from it". The scouts are all raving about his pre-season thus far and it looks like the Dolphins may have struck gold in the second round with a franchise plus TE. D.J. has already shown incredible ability in catching the ball in small spaces, stretching the field and just flat out a huge nightmare for defensive coordinators.

Through 4 games he has hauled in 23 receptions, 258 yards and 3 TD’s. He is a beast. He does have a slow development trait but with a huge rookie season it could change (one of the new features of Madden 18)[/QUOTE

Was this guy a story line guy? He looks like a rare find, freaking sweet. What are his stats?

Yep he was a storyline guy. And his storyline on Madden was he was dismissed from school. I had scouted all three attributes before his dismissal. And he had a 1st round pedigree. Then on my draft board he had no combine numbers (since he left school). I of course expanded the storyline myself with that write up.

He was sitting there in the fifth pick of round two (I had a miserable 4-12 year one with my Dolphins). I pulled the trigger on him.
NBA 2K22

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-23-2017, 12:05 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Best drafted TE

[quote=Armor and Sword;2049124912]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14

Yep he was a storyline guy. And his storyline on Madden was he was dismissed from school. I had scouted all three attributes before his dismissal. And he had a 1st round pedigree. Then on my draft board he had no combine numbers (since he left school). I of course expanded the storyline myself with that write up.

He was sitting there in the fifth pick of round two (I had a miserable 4-12 year one with my Dolphins). I pulled the trigger on him.
He seems like a rare Te and I've never seen that storyline with a skipped combine. How's his stats?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »