Home

Your Chance to Win Madden Harvest MUT Cards

This is a discussion on Your Chance to Win Madden Harvest MUT Cards within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 04:19 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Your Chance to Win Madden Harvest MUT Cards

Here's your chance to win some Madden NFL 18 MUT harvest cards. Cards include Barry Sanders,...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2017, 05:45 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Not sure if anyone else has this experience, but I grew up in Massachusetts and Thanksgiving is something special around here. Not only is it a wonderful family time, but in Massachusetts, it's a big day for high school football games.*
No matter how bad your high school team is, the stands are always packed and generations of families make it a point to attend the game and watch the athletes play and catch up with old friends and classmates. I grew up watching my local high school team play on Thanksgiving - my dad took me every year, rain or shine, cold or snow. So when it came for my time, it was extra special to put on the football pads that day.
We played our rival school the next town over. I was a two-year starter and since we didn't qualify for the playoffs that year (after being favored in our division to win), it was a cherished moment for me to play in my last high school football game. We lost, but it was just an amazing time to reflect on playing with my friends and in front of my family one last time.*
I played a few years in college, but it wasn't the same. As an adult, I still go back every year and watch the team play. Some, but not all of my classmates still attend the games and it's nice to catch up with them and see how their families are going. My son just turned seven and hasn't quite found the love of football I once had (he did pick up on my love of video games), but I can't wait to take him with me on Thanksgiving morning to show him how special that day can be.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »