Home

Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins?

This is a discussion on Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 08:19 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
Those Moody videos ought to be banned on OS. He’s doing nothing but bringing out the worst in sports gamers.

Bear another Moody video? Why are you not embarrassed to be promoting that trash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I admit he nitpicks some cosmetic things that don't matter much to me, like the way the crowd is represented. But most of the time he's spot on, especially here regarding a major fundamental issue with gameplay.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:28 PM   #98
Banned

OVR: 0

No, not really. He looks for and tries to create plays that support anything negative he wants to rant about. Everything is out of context, and then he extrapolates whatever he wants out of it.

He's like the ultimate niche conspiracy theorist. He's been doing this for years. Normal people play games they like. Jerks go on and on and on, year after year after year about a game they hate.

He is bad for sports gaming in general. He has a little army of followers that want nothing more than the burn EA to the ground. Let's just say I'm not surprised that people buying into the CPU cheating conspiracy also follow this guy. And it sucks that this BS gets dragged into OS.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:42 PM   #99
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCutlersCig
I do have adjusted sliders (accuracy is in the 20s)
I mean, if you want to know why you are seeing inaccurate passes, there you go.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:55 PM   #100
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

Quote:
Those Moody videos ought to be banned on OS. He’s doing nothing but bringing out the worst in sports gamers.

Bear another Moody video? Why are you not embarrassed to be promoting that trash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen nothing but pretentious criticism from you, man. An opinion is an opinion; I don’t like Moody, but to say someone should be embarrassed for sharing a video is petty as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-21-2017, 10:57 PM   #101
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I mean, if you want to know why you are seeing inaccurate passes, there you go.

I tweaked them to the upper 60s and the same thing happened. 70-75 completion percentage through three quarters, then everything just falls apart. QB also has the clutch rating, too. I just don’t know, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2017, 12:11 AM   #102
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCutlersCig
I tweaked them to the upper 60s and the same thing happened. 70-75 completion percentage through three quarters, then everything just falls apart. QB also has the clutch rating, too. I just don’t know, man.
You're gonna have to post a stream or something then, because I just finished my second season on All Pro, Simulation style, with default accuracy sliders and I posted one of the best passing seasons I've ever had in a Madden game with Marcus Mariota (progressed to 89 THP, 87 SAC, 87 MAC, 81 DAC, 87 TOR, 85 PAC, no Clutch). My team went 14-2, and in the process Mariota completed 74% of his passes for 4370 yards, 47 touchdowns, and 5 INTs.

I'm absolutely not seeing the problems you are seeing.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:55 AM   #103
Rookie

Quote:
No, not really. He looks for and tries to create plays that support anything negative he wants to rant about. Everything is out of context, and then he extrapolates whatever he wants out of it.
I would love to see evidence for this.

Otherwise, it's tantamount to libel. For someone who likes to carry themselves as an intellectual, I expected more from you.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:03 AM   #104
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhorse
I would love to see evidence for this.

Otherwise, it's tantamount to libel. For someone who likes to carry themselves as an intellectual, I expected more from you.
I'd like to see evidence of that, too. Yes, he finds the faults in the game, but that isn't that hard to do.
He does a decent job if pointing out a lot of the reasons things play out as they do, such as what happens on the blocked field goals, and it is absolutely factual.
EA should be ashamed of the product they're putting out, and they would be IF there were any competition allowed. But, it is what it is, and all we all want is a decent game, regardless of who the developer is.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »