Home

Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins?

This is a discussion on Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 11:34 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 21
Re: Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
No, not really. He looks for and tries to create plays that support anything negative he wants to rant about. Everything is out of context, and then he extrapolates whatever he wants out of it.

He's like the ultimate niche conspiracy theorist. He's been doing this for years. Normal people play games they like. Jerks go on and on and on, year after year after year about a game they hate.

He is bad for sports gaming in general. He has a little army of followers that want nothing more than the burn EA to the ground. Let's just say I'm not surprised that people buying into the CPU cheating conspiracy also follow this guy. And it sucks that this BS gets dragged into OS.

Did you have any proof about this? Its funny because I thought the mods had asked this thread not to get personal.

So let me know what you have done for the gaming community. Been to 505? Been to EA? Talked with 2k? Supported every gaming company that ever came to you?

Id show some screenshots of my views against some of the GCs, since you know, Im just a "ultimate niche" here....but I dont wanna embarrass people, even though I'm a jerk...right?

So do you just sit back on forums creating your own conspiracy theory's? Guess you need to start hoping the person you are talking wont show up with a chair for you to take a seat in.

Last edited by RyanMoody21; 12-22-2017 at 11:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2017, 01:18 AM   #106
Rookie

JayhawkerStL's Arena

OVR: 0

Just basing it on the videos I have seen, and your long, long history of making them.

It's surprising that everyone is so happy with your work, when after years of these videos you and your followers claim the game is crap.

So, thanks?

----

"I think a lot of the anger some fans have toward video games they fear will disappoint them are rooted in unrelated desires for basic existential validation. And I get that. But no video game (or movie, or book, or song) is ever going to fill that hole." - Arthur Gies
Old 12-23-2017, 09:02 AM   #107
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMoody21
Did you have any proof about this? Its funny because I thought the mods had asked this thread not to get personal.

So let me know what you have done for the gaming community. Been to 505? Been to EA? Talked with 2k? Supported every gaming company that ever came to you?

Id show some screenshots of my views against some of the GCs, since you know, Im just a "ultimate niche" here....but I dont wanna embarrass people, even though I'm a jerk...right?

So do you just sit back on forums creating your own conspiracy theory's? Guess you need to start hoping the person you are talking wont show up with a chair for you to take a seat in.
I thought you were banned???
Old 12-23-2017, 09:50 AM   #108
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I thought you were banned???
He was allowed to post in the Axis forum.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:54 AM   #109
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
Just basing it on the videos I have seen, and your long, long history of making them.
Thanks for proving to anyone with critical thinking skills that you cannot be taken seriously.

Libel/defamation are much worse than what is essentially locker room banter, and the moderators here should be able to recognize that.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:12 AM   #110
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

This thread is really going off the track, it should be either closed or left open to bring the conversation back to thread topic.

Tis the season.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:20 AM   #111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
This thread is really going off the track, it should be either closed or left open to bring the conversation back to thread topic.

Tis the season.
It should probably be closed.

Someone will eventually start another thread that will discuss the same topic anyway.

The recent libelous behavior is especially ugly though, and our forum should probably move on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2017, 11:08 AM   #112
Pro

OVR: 21

Why should this be closed, seems like a pretty cut and dry case.

Jay clearly made claims that he can't substantiate, which falls in line with some type of personal agenda he has. Much like anyone here, I have ability to speak for myself.

Why lock the thread, I'm pretty sure rules exist for those who fabricate claims and personally attack other members? Shouldn't we just hold Jay to that standard.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »