Home

For a new cfm, how do you build your team?

This is a discussion on For a new cfm, how do you build your team? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2017, 09:41 AM   #9
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: For a new cfm, how do you build your team?

Most of the time I Build me team around whatever schemes i want to run. Personally i like to come up with random ideas for a scheme. I design it, Create a playbook around it, and then start building the team to run it. I'll already have decided what type of players i'd want at each position before starting, so if the team has those players, i stick with them, and the ones who don't match get traded away or I draft replacements. I find that this prevents me from getting stuck trying to do things the team can't do, because I have a set plan for how to get there before I ever even start. There is a focus and an end goal that keeps me interested.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:53 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

I started my last franchise as a coach by going to the latest week of play now live with a team that is not playoff bound. I basic took over as an interim coach. I simmed to the end of the season and was fired. I got offers and took one and started my franchis being abe to go through the draft and free agency my first year which makes it much more realistic. The madden team needs to allow a start point the week after the super bowl so we can start our franchise as real coaches do with resigning, free agency and the draft. Coaches start converting to their system in the first year.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:15 PM   #11
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Funnily enough, the 49ers run exactly what I'd wanna run, so I barely have to touch anything this year.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »