Home

Cracking code of when injured players play (online h2h Xbox one)

This is a discussion on Cracking code of when injured players play (online h2h Xbox one) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Cracking code of when injured players play (online h2h Xbox one)

If you play online head-to-head you know that updated rosters do not allow you to play with currently injured players. However there are times that I have moved injured players back into the starting lineup at different positions and they will be allowed to play online. Has anyone cracked the code to figure out what allows injured players to sometimes play? For example last night I had been messing with rosters and Richard Sherman was on the field for a game. I tried to duplicate it the next time I logged on but could not figure it out. Anyone know?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 02:29 AM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cracking code of when injured players play (online h2h Xbox one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkmoney11
If you play online head-to-head you know that updated rosters do not allow you to play with currently injured players. However there are times that I have moved injured players back into the starting lineup at different positions and they will be allowed to play online. Has anyone cracked the code to figure out what allows injured players to sometimes play? For example last night I had been messing with rosters and Richard Sherman was on the field for a game. I tried to duplicate it the next time I logged on but could not figure it out. Anyone know?
Pause game and re-order depth chart or go to your online depth chart section and re order there.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:06 PM   #3
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

When using the Niners I'm able to play Pierre Garcon on offense wh3. I use formation subs. Some players your able to manipulate the rosters and some it won't let you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-06-2017, 11:11 PM   #4
Banned

It depends on whether they are on injured reserve or not
Old 12-07-2017, 02:03 AM   #5
Banned

If they aren't on IR they are just removed from the depth chart not actually injured in game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2017, 11:18 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for all responses. Some points.

- I'm aware of that if they are on injured reserve they take them out of online roster depth chart. However, these guys will still appear in the game at times in certain formations. That's what I'm trying to figure out...what makes them appear one game in one formation but not next.

- I've reordered depth charts and actually taken pics with my phone of the depth chart when the player is in the game. Example: I put Sherman in the depth chart at #1 Strong Safety. For two games with that depth chart, he doesn't appear, and then all of the sudden one game he does. I snap a pic to make sure I duplicate exactly but next game he's not there.

- I've tried in game subs and formation changes (RS) but to no avail.

- I was thinking it was due to lack of DB's being available on the team so they HAD to put him out there. Almost like "Okay Richard...we got no healthy players so I know your Achilles is torn in half but we need ya". But this wasn't the case. He shows up in a regular 3-4 defense. I would expect him to show up in a quarter where there are 7 DBs out there, but he doesn't. Seahawks are packed with depth there (albeit crappy depth).

I'm convinced there is some serious of substitutions and defensive formation changes that can be manipulated to make this happen....I'm just unsure what that combination is.

Side Note: Hey Milkmoney...you idiot...why don't you just play with the roster as it currently is since it mirrors real life? Answer: Without Sherman and Chancellor the Seahawks defensive backs suck and it is causing me to give up more points. I don't like losing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »