Home

New Madden NFL 18 Update Available, Audibles on the Fly -Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 18 Update Available, Audibles on the Fly -Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-16-2017, 09:59 PM   #145
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Update Available, Audibles on the Fly -Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgreengutta
who ever has the ball (CPU) will run very slow not just KR/PR
Yes, but only if they have the Brace for All Hits trait. At least that's what I have found.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2017, 10:09 PM   #146
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Is this in CFM only or in play now as well
I only play play now and I am seeing it. PS4
Old 12-16-2017, 10:21 PM   #147
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Yeah, it is not as bad with the HBs and other positions, but I have definitely noticed HBs slowing down before hitting the whole, skill players with the ball in open field slowing down so my defenders can easily catch them. This needs to fixed ASAP.

I have owned Madden 18 for 16 weeks; only during 2 1/2 of those, has the offline game actually been playable.
You mean I've been playing an unplayable game all this time?!.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:36 PM   #148
Rookie

nickaepi's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
Just had Watson have wide open field and run straight along the Los to pass the ball. Look Iím not saying people arenít seeing this but now three straight games where the cpu q.v. is refusing to run. I donít get it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
This. It's either that or statue qb. I see it every game now. The game was playing very well at 1.07. This patch brought back the old problems and added new, game breaking rb slow down bug. I'm not going thru and editing **** before every game. Shouldn't have to.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3DS- Bravely Default
Old 12-17-2017, 12:22 AM   #149
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

I will caveat that I stopped playing after 5 games total (3 in CFM), so my experience was not definitive; but yeah, while I was mostly focused and annoyed by the running bug, it did seem in the back of my mind that QB play had degenerated again. Maybe it is related to the running bug, maybe it is just coincidental statistical clustering, I do not know. But I do know I have seen far fewer scrambles, and throw aways, and more statue QBs, and (slightly) more sacks since 1.08.

Hopefully the 1.09 fix will be out early this next week, and everything will be returned to 1.07 goodness.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:01 AM   #150
Pro

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Glad Iím not just going mental

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2017, 11:14 AM   #151
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Hmm I think I found out why cpu qb play has gotten crazy. IN looking at the rosters the qb aggressive trait is gone..I dont know if this can be attributed to yet another umnn unfortunate glitch caused by the patch or whether it was done on purpose..If it waa done on purpose it certainly waant included in the notes..CPU play has become anemic..I wonder if someone who has communication with the developers can notify them of this..The codes for the game have gotten completely messed up so one patch is breaking another..I actually thought the game played as good as it could be at least in this cycle with the last patch 1.07..this latest patch has reverted gameplay back to what it was..Like I have stated before I have the upmost respect for developers but at some point there has to be accountability for the product being put out..A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2017, 04:45 PM   #152
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Hmm I think I found out why cpu qb play has gotten crazy. IN looking at the rosters the qb aggressive trait is gone..I dont know if this can be attributed to yet another umnn unfortunate glitch caused by the patch or whether it was done on purpose..If it waa done on purpose it certainly waant included in the notes..CPU play has become anemic..I wonder if someone who has communication with the developers can notify them of this..The codes for the game have gotten completely messed up so one patch is breaking another..I actually thought the game played as good as it could be at least in this cycle with the last patch 1.07..this latest patch has reverted gameplay back to what it was..Like I have stated before I have the upmost respect for developers but at some point there has to be accountability for the product being put out..A
Can you be more specific? I don't remember a "QB aggressive" trait (certainly not a yes/no one), and I don't remember it being a sub-option of one of the other traits (QB Style, Sense Pressure, Forces Passes)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »