Home

Anyone else experience H2H ranking loss?

This is a discussion on Anyone else experience H2H ranking loss? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2017, 03:03 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Anyone else experience H2H ranking loss?

Switched the 1X I was ranked almost 300 online H2H now Im not ranked at all.. It just has a line through my ranking. Same win/loss record just no longer ranked..

Has anyone gone through this if so then how to fix it?
I dont play frnachise, MUT or any of that...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2017, 02:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone else experience H2H ranking loss?

I have no idea if this is accurate, but I have heard that if you consistently take part in egregious play and receive numerous complaints to EA they will strip your ranking level. Things that could earn this include disconnecting, pausing game, indecent/obscene messaging etc.

When I play players who have really good records with no ranking, they are often the players who play underhanded styles that involve cheating, as well as excessively crude messages.

Now...that's just what I've heard and my personal experience so if you are a legit honorable player than obviously this wouldn't be the case. I'd try contacting them.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:39 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else experience H2H ranking loss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkmoney11
I have no idea if this is accurate, but I have heard that if you consistently take part in egregious play and receive numerous complaints to EA they will strip your ranking level. Things that could earn this include disconnecting, pausing game, indecent/obscene messaging etc.

When I play players who have really good records with no ranking, they are often the players who play underhanded styles that involve cheating, as well as excessively crude messages.

Now...that's just what I've heard and my personal experience so if you are a legit honorable player than obviously this wouldn't be the case. I'd try contacting them.
Nah I always play really good games... One day I was playing and I was ranked, then later in the day I bought the new xbox went to go play and my ranking wasn't there anymore. Now I don't even play the game anymore. I only played for the H2H ranking..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »