Home

Remove injuries?

This is a discussion on Remove injuries? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2017, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Remove injuries?

This might be a dumb question, but is there a way to remove injuries from your roster. As it stands right now I am unable to use injured players in exhibtion games. I would like to be able to play with whatever player I want but it seems like the game is prohibiting me from doing so. I understand that some players are on IR in real life but this is my game and I would like to be able to play with some of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2017, 05:01 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Remove injuries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzinho
This might be a dumb question, but is there a way to remove injuries from your roster. As it stands right now I am unable to use injured players in exhibtion games. I would like to be able to play with whatever player I want but it seems like the game is prohibiting me from doing so. I understand that some players are on IR in real life but this is my game and I would like to be able to play with some of them.
U can't once ea puts the IR symbol on them....only way to is find a early roster that dosent have players on IR on roster file share.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:15 PM   #3
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

If starting a CFM, you can choose not to use pre-existing injuries, but, no, online games, you have to use what you get.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:59 PM   #4
Rookie

Hearing this makes me really, really, really angry. Restricting us from using the players we like in simple play now games is pointless. Besides, this seems like such an easy thing to "fix".
Old 12-27-2017, 06:01 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
If starting a CFM, you can choose not to use pre-existing injuries, but, no, online games, you have to use what you get.
I understand it for online purposes, but we should be able to do what we want offline. Also, I'm aware of the feature in CFM, but I like to edit the roster beforehand to make an expansion roster for the team I'm going to relocate. But because of these stupid IR Restrictions I can't move certain players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2017, 10:29 AM   #6
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzinho
I understand it for online purposes, but we should be able to do what we want offline. Also, I'm aware of the feature in CFM, but I like to edit the roster beforehand to make an expansion roster for the team I'm going to relocate. But because of these stupid IR Restrictions I can't move certain players
In 17 there were shared rosters that you could download. Not sure if it's the same in 18 (I would assume that it is), and if so, you can just snag an up to date roster from there that doesn't include injuries.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »