Home

Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-14-2018, 08:20 PM   #177
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Skyboxer...what set did you end up using?
My own set. I rarely use others as IMO everyone plays different and wants different things. Anyways.. Still tweaking.
I started with USER a good bit higher slider wise in sliders.
I know CPU QB is currently at 10 Accuracy and complete percentage was averaging around 56-60 %..
Like I said earlier.. need a few more games into it before I call it "My NFL" and set in stone and go.

I work the next 3 nights but hope to get a game in or 2 each morning before bed si that when I get done Wednesday morning.. It's LIVE time.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 01-15-2018, 08:22 AM   #178
MVP

OVR: 1

the only thing that reoccurs for me now is a 96 ovr 99 awr qb who stands there and waits to get sacked behind an oline (i have 10 on roster) where all 10 made the probowl (i rotate them) and the starters are mid 90s ovr. and on default injuries the league is full of shoulder tears for everyone, really annoying when i always get players to 90 inj 85 tgh minimum and most by the time they leave me have 95s in both
Old 01-16-2018, 10:32 AM   #179
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

The cpu QB did seem to get a little stupid again after latest patch. Had to make sure I raised my opponent up 10 pts in AWR and made sure their sense pressure trait was ideal. Then changed back after game

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-16-2018, 01:05 PM   #180
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
The cpu QB did seem to get a little stupid again after latest patch. Had to make sure I raised my opponent up 10 pts in AWR and made sure their sense pressure trait was ideal. Then changed back after game

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app

This.

I played tampa last night (on all madden w/ slider adjustments) and Winston stood in the pocket and took some bad sacks again rather than move around and take off. It was not as bad as earlier versions with total statue qb play because he did move some, but it was not as good as it had been on 1.7.

I really regret downloading 1.9 because in my opinion, it played its best at 1.7. I am not interested in messing with traits of players each time I play, no matter how easy it is.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:28 PM   #181
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
This.

I played tampa last night (on all madden w/ slider adjustments) and Winston stood in the pocket and took some bad sacks again rather than move around and take off. It was not as bad as earlier versions with total statue qb play because he did move some, but it was not as good as it had been on 1.7.

I really regret downloading 1.9 because in my opinion, it played its best at 1.7. I am not interested in messing with traits of players each time I play, no matter how easy it is.

You would have had to with the stuck in the mud bug that 1.09 fixed.

I played a game last night in CFM (offline) All-Madden with adjusted sliders, and no editing of anything to player ratings or traits and Geno Smith ate me alive escaping pressure to the tune of 145 plus yards.

I have not seen what I had seen before 1.07 at all.

CPU QB AI is still wonky at times, but it is not brain dead like this game had it OOTB.

I think experience will vary.

Will the CPU QB stand in the pocket too long some times? yeah...but they do that IRL too. I have not seen the "constant" awful statue effect since 1.07
NBA 2K22

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2018, 01:35 PM   #182
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
You would have had to with the stuck in the mud bug that 1.09 fixed.

I played a game last night in CFM (offline) All-Madden with adjusted sliders, and no editing of anything to player ratings or traits and Geno Smith ate me alive escaping pressure to the tune of 145 plus yards.

I have not seen what I had seen before 1.07 at all.

CPU QB AI is still wonky at times, but it is not brain dead like this game had it OOTB.

I think experience will vary.

Will the CPU QB stand in the pocket too long some times? yeah...but they do that IRL too. I have not seen the "constant" awful statue effect since 1.07
I never downloaded 1.8 when it was released as I saw the feedback prior to downloading and just stayed on 1.7.

I am looking forward to playing some more games and seeing what happens. One game is not a fair sample size. All I know was that I was getting torched on all pro with mobile qbs on 1.7 and would of expected more out of Winston last night.

The game itself was pretty good though on All Madden, will probably stay on that level going forward. The CPU didn't seem to be vintage all madden w/ the slider adjustments I borrowed from your slider thread
Old 01-16-2018, 06:36 PM   #183
10/22/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

What seems to be different about All-Madden this year is that no aspect of gameplay(besides the obvious bugs and animation glitches) seems impervious to slider adjustments. You can get rid of the CPU boosts while still having the more challenging aspects of the level. It does require a fair amount of fine tuning, but it's worth it.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:58 PM   #184
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
What seems to be different about All-Madden this year is that no aspect of gameplay(besides the obvious bugs and animation glitches) seems impervious to slider adjustments. You can get rid of the CPU boosts while still having the more challenging aspects of the level. It does require a fair amount of fine tuning, but it's worth it.
Agreed and I am still in the process of fine tuning it for my taste and skill level.
NBA 2K22

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »