Home

Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-17-2018, 12:20 AM   #185
All Star

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
This.

I played tampa last night (on all madden w/ slider adjustments) and Winston stood in the pocket and took some bad sacks again rather than move around and take off. It was not as bad as earlier versions with total statue qb play because he did move some, but it was not as good as it had been on 1.7.

I really regret downloading 1.9 because in my opinion, it played its best at 1.7. I am not interested in messing with traits of players each time I play, no matter how easy it is.
I've been getting sacks at an outrageous rate, way higher than it was when I was playing with 1.7 but not as bad as pre 1.7. I don't find myself needing to spy QBs anymore either
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2018, 12:54 AM   #186
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Agreed and I am still in the process of fine tuning it for my taste and skill level.
Same here.
As someone who's never been a fan of AM level.. This year I see no issues as I'm close to getting what I want.
After tonight I'm off a few days so hopefully juts a bit more adjusting then I can take off.
I'm never one to keep tweaking.. once I'm close it becomes my alternate NFL world.

looking forward to getting CFM going..

I just hope and pray EA focuses on CFM for 19...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 01-17-2018, 03:28 AM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I've been getting sacks at an outrageous rate, way higher than it was when I was playing with 1.7 but not as bad as pre 1.7. I don't find myself needing to spy QBs anymore either
Same here. Playing as the Packers against the Seahawks (CFM) I had 8 sacks in Wilson, and he only ran 3 times, 2 for losses on lateral runs where he wouldn't move forward, only sideways. Something has changed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2018, 06:30 AM   #188
All Star

OVR: 21

Yes...something seems to have changed a bit regarding QBs moving around and taking off since 1.08...

C
Old 01-17-2018, 08:42 AM   #189
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Yes...something seems to have changed a bit regarding QBs moving around and taking off since 1.08...

C
I think it varies. Alex smith went over 100 against me but cam barely scrambled. Idk. Movement was the best on 1.07 but its better than in the beginning. There are a couple things that still need looked at but im afraid anymore patches will eff up things.

Overall its playing really well on AM

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-17-2018, 10:08 AM   #190
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Personally, the main reason I'm on AM is for the incompetent play of the cpu QB. On all-pro.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-17-2018, 10:30 AM   #191
10/22/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

QB's are scrambling and moving around great against me. IMO it's the most balanced it has even been in Madden.

I had a play yesterday where a 68 FMV, LB beat my 99 PB Center I started to get mad and think of it as All-Madden shenanigans kicking in. When I looked at the play though it was such a beautiful swim move that I couldn't be upset, it was just a great football play. MY Center was just crushing people all game, even the best are going to get beat on some plays, and any player in the NFL can rise up and make a great play.

IMO, the User needs have those 1 in 5, in some games 2 in 5, unexpected dice roll losses that you get on a good All-Madden slider set, to simulated the anything can happen chaotic nature of football and to combat the other A.I. deficiencies.

Ironically the ratings may play out too rigidly on All-Pro. Eventually a good User with a strong team, will never get upset by an underdog team.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2018, 10:49 AM   #192
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

All Madden really is a mixed bag for me through 3 games. All within offline CFM.

Game 1: Rams (me) at Jags in the rain and lost 51-0, Fournette torched me for over 300 yards

Game 2: Falcons (me) at Bucs - Won 31-28 with TD pass in final minute. Great game overall

Game 3: Falcons (me) at Saints - Lost 49-24. CPU Saints were unstoppable on offense and just embarassed me, including several long plays.

Going to keep working at it on All Madden for now. All Pro just is not enough of a challenge most of the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »