Home

Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #217
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10,292
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Moving to All-Madden has really made me love this game again. Just a completely different experience. You must use all the tools in your tool box to win games.

Absolutely love it.
I feel similarly. There's so much more to the game on AM. I'm much happier after making the switch several weeks ago.
RogueHominid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:53 PM   #218
MVP
 
scitychamps87's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Eagle!
I played the Superbowl year 2, the announcers announced the location as Mercedes Benz stadium but it was not. Was that a glitch from 1.09 or has it always been that way?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Operation Sports mobile app
This has always been that way and I've been losing my mind on this forum all year trying to get the attention to get it fixed. Hopefully with the SB here we can get it fixed or at least have everything ready for '19.


Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
PITTSBURGH PROUD
--6 Time Super Bowl Champions--
--5 Time World Series Champions--
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
scitychamps87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:46 AM   #219
Senior Circuit
 
KingV2k3's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,871
Blog Entries: 8
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

I play CFM / USER v CPU / AP / Adjusted Penalty Sliders / etc.

So:

Tough year (IMHO) with regard to patches:

1.04 played great

1.05 and 1.06 resulted in "too much offence"

1.07 was great at some things, but unbalanced some things in the process

1.08 made the game literally unplayable for me, for the first time EVER

However:

1.09 is playing a solid / competitive game of football, that is also stat-ing out quite realistically for me

It's beyond disappointing that it only played this well for a couple weeks around October and then again LATE January, but hey...

Better late than never?
KingV2k3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:35 AM   #220
Pro
 
gman2774's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 947
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I play CFM / USER v CPU / AP / Adjusted Penalty Sliders / etc.

So:

Tough year (IMHO) with regard to patches:

1.04 played great

1.05 and 1.06 resulted in "too much offence"

1.07 was great at some things, but unbalanced some things in the process

1.08 made the game literally unplayable for me, for the first time EVER

However:

1.09 is playing a solid / competitive game of football, that is also stat-ing out quite realistically for me

It's beyond disappointing that it only played this well for a couple weeks around October and then again LATE January, but hey...

Better late than never?


Agreed! Iím just hoping another patch doesnít drop dramatically altering gameplay again. Wasnít there a patch last year after the Madden Tournament that altered gameplay somewhat drastically?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
gman2774 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 12:20 PM   #221
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 10,210
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
Agreed! Iím just hoping another patch doesnít drop dramatically altering gameplay again. Wasnít there a patch last year after the Madden Tournament that altered gameplay somewhat drastically?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah, there was. But, historically, many of the post-Tournament patches tend to be better for us sim-heads.
__________________
If you aren't accountable for your "losses", you shouldn't take credit for your "wins".
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2018, 01:18 PM   #222
Rookie
 
GoBlue7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

All Madden has certainly improved the challenge aspect of the game, it is a real struggle to slow down the CPU even w/ slider edits, but that is what makes it a challenge. I have been getting beaten pretty regularly where I almost couldn't lose on All Pro.

I have seemed to noticed that CPU on play action passes almost always result in an automatic sack for the user. The QB falls back into the "statue" problem that plagued this game before. I still feel like the CPU QB played the best on 1.7.
GoBlue7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 12:09 PM   #223
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!
 
l8knight1's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,057
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

Anyone playing arcade on All Madden? Having fun with these settings.
l8knight1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 10:01 PM   #224
10/22/21
 
jfsolo's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 12,360
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
All Madden has certainly improved the challenge aspect of the game, it is a real struggle to slow down the CPU even w/ slider edits, but that is what makes it a challenge. I have been getting beaten pretty regularly where I almost couldn't lose on All Pro.

I have seemed to noticed that CPU on play action passes almost always result in an automatic sack for the user. The QB falls back into the "statue" problem that plagued this game before. I still feel like the CPU QB played the best on 1.7.
Yeah, I just sent Clint a Tweet about this. It's a legacy issue that need to be fixed. It improves sometimes but then it regresses again.
__________________
Quote:
Jordan Mychal Lemos
@crypticjordan

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
jfsolo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 PM.

Top -