Home

All-pro&All -madden level needs to be addressed for 19!

This is a discussion on All-pro&All -madden level needs to be addressed for 19! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2018, 01:45 PM   #1
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
All-pro&All -madden level needs to be addressed for 19!

I know this suppose to be in the wishlist but please let this be its on thread.First of all we as the community for years been talking about allpro being too easy and madden being too hard.AP is too easy (boring) because of the cpu dink and donk every QB throws like Derrick Carr when he came back from injury.2nd of all the cpu running game is nonexistent all rb running slow to the hole like they walking into a haunted house.3rd is the cpu ai play calling should be adaptive and aggressive depending on the team.

We all know all madden plays,but I like some of the elements of it,like the QB takes shot down the field,the Rb is aggressive. The cpu offensive line is too powerful,now this is when slidders needs to be more organic.

The urgency of new sliders needs to be added and one sliders shouldn't effect another,it should only change that one.

NEW slider suggestions : cpu Artificial intelligence slider on all levels offense&defense.

Cpu rb ability slider

Cpu wr ability slider

Cpu Qb ability slider (0 would be dink donk and 100 be Brady)

Offensive line intelligence slider (no more dumb miss blocks)

Defensive line intelligence slider

Special team slider (kick returns ect..

Improve the Threshold slider (just because he is faster doesn't mean the Lb should always blow up the back field every snap and the fastest wr shouldn't always get open)

Big hit slider

Td celebration slider (tone down the same dances ect..)

Please excuse my grammar typing quick on my phone but I had to get this off my chest.Madden you can't get no more sim then this along with other people ideas in the community. I don't have twitter but can someone who does can past this to mr sim football himself (Rex) I would gladly appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »